Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 24, 2009

Up and Coming at Musings


Be curious no longer! Look inside the Muse's schedule to see what's up and coming at Musings!

I have a packed schedule and a slew of things to get to so brace yourself as they are all up and coming as soon as the Muse can get them to you! Here's a peek at what I am working (and testing out now) on!

KATE Spring Collection 2009 Review
Lipstick Queen Oxymoron Matte Gloss Review and Swatches
Lipstick Queen Big Bang Theory Review and Swatches
Eye Wrinkle Cream Round Up: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly in the Eye Cream World
Stila Indian Summer Review and Swatches
More Kenzo Skincare Reviews
Pacifica Bath and Body Collection
Dior Summer Collection 2009
More Dianne Brill Reviews
More Taiwanese Brand Cosmetic Reviews Plus a Taiwan BB Cream you won't want to live without!
My brand new Etsy Musings Category!

This is just a sneak peek for what's ahead! Believe me their is a ton more to get too! I'll be pumping the reviews out as quickly as my little hands can get to 'em!

If you have suggestions of product reviews you'd like to see e-mail 'em or comment below! I'll be happy to consider your suggestion for use!

Hope you're as excited as I am about the upcoming posts!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

without sounding too desperate, can you bump up the dior review to the first in line? pretty please? i'm dying to read about their new harmony bronze blushers :D

March 24, 2009 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray. I'm all about the BB creams (and kenzo now apparently).

March 24, 2009 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

absolutely lyn :-D

will do my best to get to it next week if that's ok!? :-D

March 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi crotchfairy!

LOL ;D Korres and Kenzo are my addictions at the moment :-D

glad I got you going on kenzo and bb's

March 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

OOh dieing to find out about the BB cream I can't live without. I hope I can get it on ebay :D

March 25, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOOORAYYYY! love you long time :P can't wait!

March 25, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe emma tis coming bit behind :P yak!

and yes I spotted it on ebay!!!!!!!!! wahooo!

March 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi lyn!

LOL :-D my pleasure bit behind but getting it out soon for ya!

March 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home