Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 24, 2009

Bourjois Paris Mineral Radiance


The Muse already has her UK patrol looking out for Bourjois Paris Mineral Radiance.

Brand new from Bourjois Paris Mineral Radiance is a hot pressed formula that lightweight and silky with a matte, flawless finish. The powder is enriched with Vitamin E for healthy skin coverage. The powder also contains radiance boosting quartz and purified minerals for a luminous finish. The powder is available in five shades.

That's a mouthful.

The Muse thinks it looks kinda boring and just like Bourjois Paris Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder, shrug! But that doesn't sway me from wanting it as I think I need to experience "radiance boosting quartz", that stuff sounds important and stuff!


Honestly, I have a funny feeling this may be an interesting, glorified shimmering powder but we must wait patiently until it's located across the pond so I can bring it all the way back here and review for you!

For now just gag over the few pics I squirreled up! Love me much?

Babble Bourjois in the comment box!

I'm listening!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as i luckily live over the pond i will be looking out for this! but my friend today absolutely insisted that bourjois is chanel in different packaging. do you know if this is true - or is it just the same parent company? thanks!
emma

March 24, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey emma!

do let us know when you find it I'm curious what it's looking like.

Ummm not completely true. Chanel owns and distrubutes Bourjois Paris yes but I wouldn't say that the products are the same or even the formula for that matter :-D It's vastly different. Let's just say you get what you pay for so when it comes to Chanel you definitely get alot of bang for the money you shell out for it.

I'm a big supporter and fan of Bourjois paris but I can't say it's on par, quality wise, with Chanel.

Hope this clarifies :-D

March 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home