Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 11, 2009

Trish McEvoy 'The Point' Brush


The likely hood of me admitting that I actually don't need a tiny brush to stipple concealer, foundation, and powder onto my face is highly unlikely so deal with it. You can count me tickled over the Trish McEvoy "The Point" brush if you want! Cheeky smile!

I just like the idea of a super small brush that can work my concealer on and blend it for me. Don't get me wrong I already have two dozen concealer brushes but the size and shape of this particularly brush intrigues me. Am I alone here? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?


The psychotic half of my brain is telling me that I must buy the Trish McEvoy "The Point" brush just so I can go around telling people that I own "The Point"! Sounds rather fabulous dontcha think?

Indeed, I think you'll see a review of this shortly but if you can't wait you can always head to Nordie's to get your own! Say hi from the Muse to Trish while you're there!

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Krasey Beauty said...

Izzy!!! A-Design makes an identical brush (and i am sure its a fraction of the cost ;))

February 12, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

really?!!!!!!!!!

I needs one!

:-D thanks!

February 13, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home