Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 24, 2009

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush 3-in-1 Body Wash


I sincerely love Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Body Double Mists with a passion. They smell so scrumptious!

So of course I was completely excited to see that they extended the line recently and are now featuring Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush 3-in-1 Body Wash.

The new body wash comes in Candy, Juiced Berry, Coconut Craze, Honey Do, Slice of Heaven, and Appletini.

You can use these as a shower gel, bubble bath, or shampoo a la Philosophy 3-in-1's! Awesome right? Plus they are priced at 3 for $25 USD so you won't break the bank too much by indulging!

I seriously do NOT need another shower gel but lord knows I really want to haul some of these.

Anyone with me?

Tired 'em already?

Loving them?

Tell the Muse!
related posts

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like washing my hair in the shower so this would be awesome for my frugal self. sadly my skin is overly sensitive and is easily irritated so I'm afraid the wash may not like my skin.

February 24, 2009 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger zanne said...

I got one in Honey Do, but I haven't tried it yet. I love Philosophy's 3-in-1s, so I hope these are good too!

February 25, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw shoot sarah :( my skin is like a bulletproof vest hehe I can use just about anything...too bad vs isn't like bbw and has a sink around so you can try it out on your hands/arms to see if you have any reaction!

February 25, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi zanne!

oh jealous please stop back when you used it :) eager to hear how it is!

I like the 3-in-1's from Philosophy myself ;)

February 25, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutie cutie cute! I love them all and gave one to each of my friends at my baby bash

February 27, 2009 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ahhh awesome sabb! Wish I was there hehe!

March 2, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home