Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 16, 2009

Stash Spotlight: Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer


I like pretty much everything Tarte puts out but one of my absolute favs are the Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheers!


The Muse thinks that Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheers don't get nearly enough love so she thought she'd feature them in a Stash Spotlight today!

For a very, very long time these were my go to item for a beautifully pigmented pouting smile. I used to use them with almost every single look I created as they are so moist, glide on beautifully, and are pigmented as all heck. At $14 USD I always thought they were an incredible deal with the quality. I've been thinking about how much I'd love it if Tarte took a bit of time out and revisited with these incredible balms and maybe introduced a few new shades. The Muse would be every so happy if they did!



If you never tried a Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer the Muse highly recommends nabbing one! Fab stuff, 'nuff said.

Loves 'em?

Leaves 'em?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger scully said...

These are a fav of mine as well. Until I tried Bobbi Brown's version which is creamer, but still in the same chapstick-like cylinder. I love them both!!!!! Have you tried BB?

February 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

How light/dark pigmented are they?

February 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the stash spotlight feature!

February 16, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Inspiring Beauty Creator: said...

Do you remember Bonne Bell Lip tints? These are almost identical and they came with shimmer and smelled so good!

February 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Muse! I'm thinking of trying one of those, what is the name of the nude color in the middle?
Thanks

February 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you possibly post some swatches? I really love pigmented lip balms (Bobbi Brown's lip balm in Rose Petal is really nice), so I'd love to see what these look like.

February 16, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was close to picking one of these up during their last big sale but didn't:( Will make a note for their next sale.

February 16, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi scully!

I love love the BB version too but they aren't as pigmented and bright as these :) but I'm with you! Loving both :-D

February 17, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

very pigmented :) popping and bold!

February 17, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nell!

thanks hun! :-) Glad you like this feature!

February 17, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dana!

of course :) these are way better though way more pigmented :)

February 17, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kanita!

ooo clueless at the moment believe that's summer fling but will check when I get home to be sure and post back :-D

February 17, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi miss fred!

yup, I'll update the post shortly :-D

You'll love these if you love the BB ones!

February 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi aestheticcoo!

They are really good you'll love 'em and what better way to get 'em than during their 30-40% off!

w00t!

February 17, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Tarte. I just got their Double Dose gloss and it is so nice.

February 17, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi wendy!

I have it too...great product ;)

February 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home