Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 5, 2009

Steal It: on10 Lip Balms

I think the on10 Collection available at Sephora is simply darling so I'm a little upset at how drastically they cut their prices as this could be the beginning of the end. I sure hope I'm wrong.


The good news is you can grab some serious steals and deals at the moment from the line. The Muse is all about stocking up on some of these cute little tins of balm especially at these prices.........

Virtually the entire catalog of on10 Lip Balm singles has been cut from the original price tag of $10 USD and is now down to $6.30 USD. I do think they were worth the original price but I kinda sorta feel like $6 bucks is a fairer deal for a tin of balm, maybe I'm cheaping it a bit here but I love the idea of $6 bucks when compared to $10!


I think the best part of on10 is the ridiculous variety. They have SOOOOOO many quirky little flavors and if you're a big fan of balms this is sure to tickle your fancy. Plus I failed to mention the adorable vintage style design! Loves it!

At $6.30 USD the Muse says go Steal It! She's going to!

related posts

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home