Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 5, 2009

Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick


The Bourjois Paris Nederlands portal has been updated with a brand new lipstick entitled Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick.

Now this is something to get excited about. I generally love Bourjois Paris lipsticks and I was quite excited to see them release a moisturizing lipstick. From the photo it looks rather interesting!


The site claims it contains all sorts of oils to leave lips with a moisturized, pigmented pout and also has a new click, slide up packaging design. Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick is available now in the Netherlands and should follow along with updates to the other portals. Whether we'll see it in the US remains to be seen however a majority of the newest releases from Bourjois can purchased from Ulta since Sephora no longer carries the line.

As soon as I can get my hands on these I'll definately be reviewing for you!

What do you think?

Fan of a lightweight, pigmented, moisturizing lipstick?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've found Bourjois' lipsticks (Docteur Glamour and Lovely Brille in particular) to be quite drying, though they claimed to be moisturizing; I'm not sure what to make of this latest lippie.

January 5, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Hey there!
I've seen it too here in the Netherlannds, I am eager to try it out! Do you need me to buy a lipstick and send it over? Let me know if you do! Happy New Year btw, I wish MOAM a great year with many lovely posts and great readers!
x Charlotte

January 5, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mandy

I haven't tried the docteur glamour but the rest of the line is pretty ok..I have the old lip gift set they did a year or two ago which included a slew of lip items and I loved 'em :)

but fact is most brands have not perfected the perfection of Asian lippies..those are the most moisturizing :) so fabs!

January 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey charlotte!

Oh yes please?! :) would you know a site listing the shades?! E-mail me :) I'd be happy to return the favor :)

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! and thank you so much :) Cheers to you and all my lovely readers :)

January 5, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home