Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 30, 2009

Soap & Glory Skincare Collection Now at Boots

The Muse is an official member of the Anglophile support group, actually she's the president. I'm quite British (even though in my next life I plan on being Asian) so of course I love all good things Brit-related.

Being all British-like I have a special fondness for the Soap & Glory Collection available at Boots so of course I'm all excited about the release of the Soap & Glory Skincare line up!

Soap & Glory has already established itself in the bath and body world with it's quirky collection of fun, fabulous scrubs, body washes, lotions, and potions. Soap & Glory has even breached some of the cosmetic world with interesting little products deemed with funky names like "mother pucker" (gotta love that one right?). Now Soap & Glory branches out and pushes the line to add a skincare collection to it's fantastic collection!

Count me intrigued!


I imagine I'll be much more British if I start using Soap & Glory Skincare dontcha think?

Jump ahead to read more!

Although we are privy to Soap & Glory in the states courtesy of our friends at Target, don't expect to see Soap & Glory Skincare pop up in store anytime soon. One can hope it'll arrive on our shores soon but the Muse suspects it'll be months before it pops up around here!

The good news, if you happen to be British (Lucky you!), you can pop over to Boots and start spending your hard earned cash on the entire line. Soap & Glory is typical buy two get one free and this sale is extended to some of the skincare line up so that's always a nice little extra when purchasing!

Soap & Glory Glow Job Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion
is an everyday moisturizier with bronzeburst beads built in. What the hell are Bronzeburst beads? Whoa sounds awesome! Maybe that means it acts as a tinted moisturizer for skin? I wants to try this!


Soap & Glory Dr Spot Invisible Spot Fighting Gel will get your face back into the game with clog clearing salicylic and lactic acids!


Soap & Glory Clean Mary Cleansing Milk is a creamy cleanser for whisking away makeup!


Soap & Glory Catch a Wrinkle in Time Age Avoiding Day Moisturizer will erase all those pesky little lines and make you look fabulous again!



Soap & Glory A Change of Face Skincare Starter Kit has a little bit of this and a little bit of that so you can test the waters before diving into the entire line!



Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All Self-Activating Facial Smoother Exfoliator
will refine all those pesky little pores!


Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All Self-Activating Facial Smoother Exfoliator will scrub it all away and polish skin to perfection!


Soap & Glory Supereyes, Supereyes Moisturising Eye Gel contains a kick of caffeine to depuff eyes while reducing fine lines.


Grab some Soap & Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths when you want it all off in a hurry!



Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Super Rejuvenating Face Serum
will rejuvenate that tired face and make it glow!


Soap and Glory Mighty Mouth Lipcare & Plumping Kit has it all to plump that pout up and bring sexy back!


As you can see the line up is quite extensive which really pleases me to no end as the economy is under such distress lately that variety in stores is disappearing quickly so it's nice to see that Soap & Glory has taken the effort to extend it's line and introduce something new for us all to enjoy!

I'll be picking up a few pieces from the line myself so I'll have a review up shortly about them. The exchange rate is currently quite good on sterling and prices are ranging from $6-$17 USD with the gift set topping at around $28 USD. As you can sterling is converting considerably better and the prices aren't much different (or even cheaper in some cases) from what you'd pay here in the US for the Soap & Glory line but of course airmail costs factor in as well.

As I mentioned Soap & Glory Skincare isn't currently available yet stateside but hopefully we'll see it soon! For now if you'd like the collection visit your local Boots or www.boots.com if you're a UK residence. If you happen to live outside the UK, as the Muse does, you'll have to find a friendly Brit to do your purchasing for you!

Any Brits try this collection yet?

Do share in the comment field!

Anyone wanting to try it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
i'm going to Japan this spring and have no clue aboute all the makeup collection that is only realesed in asia. can you recomend something that i shouldn't miss or could you recomend any blogg were i can read about makeup from asia:)
love your blogg btw!!! but i have to say that i don't like this new look were you have to press to show every post, i'm a bit lazy:P

January 30, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi emelie

congrats :) hope you have fun! I have pretty much an extensive array of reviews, collection info, and plenty of other details on Asian cosmetic lines right here at Musings. It's all tagged under various lines and I do reviews as I see fit for Asian Collections. If you check under Majolica Majorca, Lavshuca, Jill Stuart, KATE, etc...all the reviews and info will pop right up.

Thanks so much for loving my blog :) appreciate it greatly.

I won't be going back to the show all posts as it's much more neat do the read more option plus I can fit nearly 30 posts on one page of my blog.

It's just a simple click ;)

Plus many popular blogs do the same thing so it's nothing to get to used to right?

:)

Thanks so much for the comment!

January 30, 2009 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god you'll be the worst kind of British if you start using this line! I live in the UK and I can confidently tell you that this is *the* brand for chavs (you might have to google that one) who are in their early teens. They seem to be attracted to all of that perfume and pink lettering. Gross.

Surprising to see that they have an anti-aging cream since I don't think most people who have wrinkles would be caught dead buying this stuff! If I had to guess I'd say that the tacky packaging hides a lot of sub-par products.

If you want to find some Brit cosmetic gems you might want to try Space NK, they stock quite a few Britain-only brands.

January 30, 2009 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Target carries this in the states! I was actually just there today contemplating whether or not I should try "The Greatest Scrub of All".

Oh! I was also wondering since you seem really familiar with all the Asian whitening products if you have any recommendations on getting rid of acne/pimple marks or discolorations. Thanks!

January 30, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi muse this is the one thing that makes me go yay for being a brit YAY have already tried some of the older line and loved it(scrub your nose in it, some lke it hot, the rightous butter and flirtigo to name a few) so I may have to treat myself to a few bits and bobs as I LOVE this line. If you need me to grab anything let me know.

vicky

ps. did I say how nice sexy motherpucker was?? although it does smell and taste a bit like chocolate orange so you may not like it lol

January 31, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like stuff that just takes it all off, so I'm particularly attracted to the peel and the scrub. Thanks for the nice, in-depth post.

January 31, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya doll. I really hope that they don't keep this UK only for very long - you would think that since Target already carries the Soap & Glory line that it wouldn't take much to add this to it. At least let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

January 31, 2009 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi youdee!

Count me chav-like as I adore the line :) the body wash is awesome ;) I have quite a few items that I absolutely love from the Soap and Glory line :)

hehe and yes I know what a chav is no reason to google ;)

I'll definitely try out the skincare as it looks interesting enough!

We have Space NK right here in New York actually right in Soho :) It's a great shop and many good brands.

February 2, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

Yes, I said Target carries the line in the article.

I really don't have much recs for getting ride of acne/pimple marks...I've never had the problem so I'm not sure I can recommend the best product to use :( I'm sorry.

February 2, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi vicky!

I love it too! I particularly adore the body wash :) it smells so yummie!
Thanks hun! Appreciate it big time! I'm really looking at the eye gel at the moment as it contains caffeine :)
w00t!

Hehe I HATE the taste of mother pucker but it's really a great gloss ;) a friend sent one over to me as part of a swap and I loved it so much I purchased a few more hehe!

February 2, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi wendy.

my pleasure. Hopefully this lives up to expectations and takes everything off :) but I find most products don't so I need a few to get it alllll off ;)

February 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi paula!

I'm sure we'll see it sooner or later :)
I sure hope it does pop over here as it saves me airmail fees :)

February 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Nadine said...

Hi all, I happened upon this website by accident and think it's great. I disagree with some of the comments on here regarding Soap & Glory being bought only by chavs. Im 28 and so not a chav and received a S&G giftset for Xmas (gift giver wasn't a chav either!). My fave S&G products are Big Butter Peachy Clean (looks like Taramasalata, smells heavenly) it leaves my skin SO soft and not greasy either. The other one I LOVE is Flirtigo Mist it smells of Jasmine and other lovely smells. Also, they don't test on Animals, just very pickey people. Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumper is also good, a bit too sticky for me but did give me bee stung lips. Much love peeps x

April 25, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nadine.

I really enjoy Soap and Glory as well and I'm not a chav either :-D no worries. hehe!

Thanks for the comment and sharing your favs!

May 12, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home