Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 28, 2009

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Fragrance Wave Rolette

I have a major love affair with the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Body Double Mist Body Sprays. Dontcha just love 'em? They smell so sweet, fruity, and girly!

But ado...they do have a major problem....the scent doesn't linger. Sigh. A few sprays, out the door, and the scent is gone without moments. So fleeting.....But it doesn't stop me from buying them as I like how they moisten my skin and at the least leave behind a hint of sweet scent!

But check it, now you can get Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Fragrance Wave Rolette!


What are they? 5ML rollerballs that contain your favorite Beauty Rush scent which you roll on for a burst of sweet scent! Likey! Portable for your purse and great for touch-up's on the go these tiny treasures are available in four of the Beauty Rush scents.

Snag 'em in Candy Baby, Juiced Berry, Honey Do (Brand New Scent), and Appletini!

Each rollette is $10 USD

Get 'em now at www.victoriassecret.com


Click here to print out a 20% Off In Store Coupon!
Might as well save money while we are busy indulging our need for new product!

Want'em?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger zanne said...

Pretty sure this is the first time I've commented, but I've been reading your blog for awhile now. I love it!

I am definitely going to get one of these. They are so cute. I want the Honey Do one!

January 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi zanne!

Thanks so much for reading Musings!!!!! :)

I def want a few ;) aren't they cute? Curious how Honey Do smells!

January 28, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger zanne said...

I got it tonight! :) Honey Do is SO good--smells just like honeydew melon. I love it. I love the Beauty Rush lip glosses, but I haven't really liked the bath products. They seem to smell off on me. Hopefully that won't be the case with Honey Do, because I want the entire line of stuff!

January 28, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi zanne!

yayayayaya I can't WAIT to try it..it seems lovely :) ditto on me....the scent doesn't last at all but I still want 'em ;)

January 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home