Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 28, 2009

MAC Cremesheen Gloss in Petite Indulgence FOTD



As per your request! And FOTD using MAC Cremesheen Gloss in Petite Indulgence! Jump ahead for a peek!

Love, love this shade! It's such a great bubble gum pink color!




It quite reminds me of the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in 577 released with the Spring Collection for '08.

Truly a fab color! I wish I had extra time this morning to do my makeup a bit better with a brighter shade of pink shadow to compliment the color of the gloss.

MAC Cremesheen is coming at you soon so keep your eyes peeled for it's release!

Check out my review on MAC Cremesheen Gloss

related posts

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy M said...

oooh, I really like that! It reminds me of the lipglasses from the N Collection which was one of my faves!

January 28, 2009 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wow okay this is probably old news to you but I saw this and thought I might try and see if I could get MAC's website to stop assigning me Japanese-language pages based on my ISP...and have you SEEN their new layout? With the colorplay thing? I'm having tons of fun just seeing the boatloads of stuff they crank out in so many colors. Whoever thought that up deserves a webdesign oscar or something. *goes back to playing with it*

January 29, 2009 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi tammy!

cool ;) you know you needs it now ;)

January 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jenn!

how are you?

It's AWESOME! I love the new layout :) so freaking fun! And DANGEROUS lol! I added a slew of stuff in my cart after playing around with the colorplay!

January 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear miss Muse,

Wonderful!!! I've not gotten any lipsticks to fit my not-frosted, glass-like, nail-polish glossy pink lip look fantasy - this is it! I wanna!! Just need to try these for myself to see if it's the right opaque-ness... and then daytime shimmery smoky-eye, here I come haha...

January 29, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi cherry!

;) hehe sounds ideal to me for you hun!!!!!

February 2, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home