Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 28, 2009

Avon Valentine's Day Gift Ideas: Avon Sweet Delicious Lip Balm and Avon Bubble Bath in Chocolate Strawberry Truffle

Ok, ok so the Grinch (or in this case the Muse) that Stole Valentine's Day says that V-Day is such a terribly overrated holiday! Seriously, do we need one day of the year to tell people we love them?

Come.
On.

But...I admit...I kinda dig V-day beauty! I secretly love when Sephora, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Avon, Etc...release little bits of beauty fun that's themed for Valentine's Day. I can't deny I love the cute factor.

Taking into consideration the economy is absolutely depressing as hell I think we all need a little budget beauty Valentine joy to put a little bit of a smile on our face.


Agreed?

Agreed.

Soak away the stress of reading the news with Avon Bubble Bath in Chocolate Strawberry Truffle. Who doesn't want to soak in a tube full of chocolate strawberry scented bubbles? Plus at $4.99 USD for 24oz you can't beat the price! Snag some for yourself and maybe as a cute little gift for a friend this V-day season!


.69 cents for lipbalm? I'm all over it! Avon Sweet Delicious Lip Balm is available in four flavors:

  • Coconut Cream
  • Decadent Cherry
  • Luscious Berry
  • Sweet Strawberry


Layer 'em up to create a cherry, berry, strawberry, coconut smacking pout! Hey, for .69 cents you can't really complain about the price!

The Muse suggest snagging some Valentine Gift Bags from Oriental Trading Company for $6.99 a dozen and stuff an Avon Lipbalm or two into the bag, with a bottle of Avon Bubble Bath, and a few Valentine chocolates and give it to a friend or two to make 'em smile!


Cheap, affordable gift giving! Loves it!

Don't forget to spoil yourself too!

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger DaisyChain said...

I do hope the UK avon catches on!

January 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw poo is the selection not as good?!

January 28, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger zanne said...

I stopped by the Avon stand at the mall tonight. I wanted to check out the bubble bath, but they were all sealed so I couldn't smell them. Oh well. I got the purple heart lip balm, but I had to pay $1.35 (they are only 69 cents on the website!) and the heart design is only on one small strip of the label. I thought the design would be all over the tube. Kinda disappointed.

January 28, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey zanne!

damn :P I like sniffing :)

ew why the price jack on the balm that kinda stinks! I knew these were a label as I had one a while back ago ;) it's not too bad but a printed design would be nicer ;)

Enjoy it ;) It's only a buck right hehe!

January 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home