Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 27, 2009

The Body Shop RoseFlower Makeup Collection Spring 2009

The new Body Shop Spring Collection RoseFlower Makeup is available now on it's website!


Squee!

I blogged about the collection a few weeks ago but a few items were left out so do jump ahead for more deets on this fine collection!

My original discussion about The Body Shop RoseFlower Makeup Collection included the shadows, lipsticks, face shimmer stick, and blushes. However, two new items I hadn't discovered are available for purchase as well as part of this collection which are a brand new Shimmer Cubes Set and a Matte Shimmer Cheek Color.


The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Set is $22 USD and includes a very nice selection of colors including shimmering green, white gold, pink and grey. I think it's actually one of the nicest shade selections I've seen yet released in the Shimmer Cubes!


The second item that I didn't mention in my original post is the new Body Shop Matte & Shimmer Cheek Color which is $17.50 USD and is a mosaic pressed powder in shades of peach and pink that range from matte to shimmer combining to create a glowing cheek look!


My eye is still on that blush in Fusia! I'm looking forward to seeing the collection in it's entirety at The Body Shop as a few pieces have caught my eye!

What do you think?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger AskMeWhats said...

the shimmer cube and the blushes look exciting!!!!

January 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't had much luck with TBS eye shadows so I think I pobably will pass. However, I will still check them out. I think TBS is only average in general and at times, below general.

January 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just in the body shop yesterday, and they have it out already! i didn't buy anything (i'm not a pastel sort of girl...), but the lipsticks are a great rosy pink color, and i was THIS close to buying the shimmer cubes. :D

January 28, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nikkki!

;) I'm wanting a blush for sures!

January 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jojoba!

I'll pass on the shadows too but def want to try out a blush :)

It depends...I was saying as such in my last post about the line being hit and miss :)

January 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kelsey!

Awesome must stop by :) I'm quite interested in a blush, possibly a the shimmer cubes and maybe a lippie ;)

Thanks for the good word...I'll have to head to TBS :)

January 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Pao said...

I smelt the body butter and gel yesterday... didn't like it at all :(

January 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pao pao!

really?!

yak! Disappointed am I but mostly I wanted to see the cosmetic line not so much the body line :)

How are you pao pao?

Miss ya hun!

January 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking at this collection yesterday on their website. I'm so tempted to buy everything from the collection, especially the lipsticks! Too bad I'm on a shopping ban, otherwise I'd run to my nearest Body Shop right now.

January 28, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Pao said...

Miss you too Muse!
I'm really busy and I can't post as much as I'd love!

Right now I'm waiting kissandmakeupny to sell the NARS spring collection and get the Egea duo. Have you seen it? Is it as beautiful as it looks?

January 29, 2009 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi novemberbaby :)

I want some of the lippies too..at first I was for the blush but not I want the lipsticks too :)

hehe good luck with the shopping ban, they are always hard!

January 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pao pao

I hear ya hun! :)

I haven't tried the egea duo but did see it and didn't like it to be honest :P

I have swatches and a review of the other pieces in the collection ;)

do a search and you'll find 'em!

January 29, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hi Muse!

Sadly our Body Shop doesn't have these items yet. I am a big fan of TBS (especially of their synthetic blush brush...no shedding and I believe they're made of Taklon!), and am looking forward to get these once they're in my country! :D Especially the shimmer cubes and blush... :)

February 7, 2009 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anna!

AWWW sorry to hear it hun! Maybe soon!? :)

I really want one of the blushes too!

February 10, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow this looks like a really nice collection

June 22, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home