Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 19, 2009

Hello Kitty Diamonique @ QVC

How very un-cosmetic of the Muse but today she's highly interested in scoring some Hello Kitty Diamonique @ QVC! I have a serious addiction to collecting Hello Kitty themed jewelry...necklaces, earrings, watches, you name it the Muse probably owns it with Hello Kitty's mug on it!


At one time it was pretty difficult to get nice jewelry featuring Hello Kitty within the US so I was an offshore collector nabbing things from different parts of Asia, particularly Japan.

It's gotten considerably less harder to get some great themed products here in the US and even Sanrio has finally expanded it's line to include some fairly nice Hello Kitty jewelry items!

When I heard QVC was doing a presentation of Hello Kitty Jewelry, well, you can imagine how excited I was!

Check out why below!

Jumping on the coat tails of MAC's Hello Kitty release I'm sure it'll be a Spring of Hello Kitty releases and QVC just happens to have a line up of Hello Kitty items from it's popular "Diamonique " line.

Nothing got up and grabbed me after I looked through some of the collection but I did end up nailing the QVC "Today's Special" and a few other bits and bobs I'll share with you in a sec.

The today's special is a Hello Kitty Zodiac Pendant for $86 USD and some change. I thought it was darling so I picked it up in my sign. It's available in all the zodiac signs and comes with a chain so I thought it was well worth the price.


I also snagged the Hello Kitty Diamonique High Polished "Kitty ID Tag" Pendant for $56 bucks which also includes the a chain. I thought this was a bit different from other pieces I collected and quite cute.



And finally I got the Hello Kitty Diamonique Sterling Princess Kitty Pendant which was $96. This was quite a unique piece as well and I thought the price wasn't bad considering it comes with the chain as well.


They had some super cute items and I think I nabbed the most interesting and unique in the collection. It's worth checking out if you're a big Hello Kitty Fan!

You can check the entire collection at Hello Kitty Diamonique.

I guess Hello Kitty will be ruling the Spring scene! I look forward to see what else popped theme wit her Hello Kittyiness!

related posts

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger ⓚ☪ said...

I saw these on QVC tv last night and was tempted. The zodiac charm necklaces are so adorable. Please show off your necklace in your FOTD one day. =) Dominique does make very cute jewelry.

January 19, 2009 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Queen Bea said...

My friend and her two young daughters are all Capricorns and Hello Kitty lovers. She loves the TSV necklace! :-)

January 19, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Haru said...

Hey Izzy,

Everything looks incredibly pretty and collectable!! But the prices are a bit over the top, I thought. Plus I hate how QVC charges shipping on every item, instead of giving free shipping over a certain amount spent.

Enjoy your lovelies!

January 19, 2009 at 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you love an item, you really go head-over-heels for it! that's a lotta bling!

January 20, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi wish!

Aren't they cutes? Oh yes of course! Just waiting for 'em to arrive :) looking forward to seeing if they are as cute in person!

January 21, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi queen bea :)

That Capricorn was too cute! Hells I loved them all hehe :) can I have one of each please ;)

January 21, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey iris

I HATE that they charge shipping on each item..it totally drives me nuts...they sometimes offer a discount on same items from a makeup collection but most of the time it's too little too even matter!

I hate it! :(

I didn't think they were too badly priced for the US could prob do much better abroad though :(

January 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol I fear I do Laura :)

I fear I do!

;)

January 21, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Queen Bea said...

My friend and her two little girls are all Capricorns and all love Hello Kitty ... you can imagine that the TSV was a hit! :-)

January 29, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Queen Bea :)

Yes I know you mentioned a few comments above this a week or so ago hehe

January 29, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home