Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 17, 2009

Musings of the Day: Spring Release Info


I think a majority of the major cosmetic brands on the market have released info on their Spring Collections. Hells, most of them are selling it online and at counters for weeks now.

But which brands haven't you heard from and are eager to hear from about their Spring Collections?

Join me to Muse about what collections you're excited to hear about!

This was a no brainer for me. I've explored pretty much all the Spring Collections so far aside from the Japanese brands that haven't released quite yet. However, one brand has not uttered a peep about anything Spring-like as of yet.

Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals.

I do look forward to seeing what Bare Escentuals has in store for us. I'm a constant ranter about their kits but I'm also a fond lover and fan and always look forward to what they are up to next! Aside from a few Buxom Lip kits I haven't seen anything new pop up yet and I'm quite excited to see what they put on the table if anything.

How about you? What brand have you been patiently waiting on to release their Spring Collection?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Anitacska said...

I can't wait to see what gorgeous products Chantecaille will come out with.

January 17, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Haru said...

Hey Izzy!

What are you getting CP'd from Japan this spring?
I'm still mulling over the shopping list to send to me friend and simply can't make up my mind. With the yen being so high, I'm not sure if it would be better to wait awhile and see if the yen comes down.... sigh, decisions decisions!

So far, I'm thinking of getting both JS quads (save the MBCs for later), an Est quad and a Lavshuca quad.

Would love to see what your list looks like!

January 17, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey anita!

Wish I can afford 'em lol!

January 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey iris!

the kate diamond palettes ;) one lavshua palette (the green), maybe a lavshuca lippie but I'm kinda sorta doubtful I'll bother, the entire MJ spring line up, and I think that's kinda it...oh and the JS jelly eyes in gold :)

the yen is very high at the moment :( sigh! nearly $3-$5 on top of retail per palette ;(

I'm kinda skipping js quads...too many reruns :P

January 19, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home