Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 9, 2009

Bobbi Brown Pure Romance Blushed Pink Collection

You know Valentine's Day is a hop, skip, and a jump away right? The Muse simply hate's Valentine's Day! Bah, Humbug! Do we really need one day of the year to tell each other we love one another? We should be doing that everyday!

Even though I'm not a fan of the big V I did take note that the next Bobbi Brown launch due out in February is utterly sweet, romantic, and dare I say it reminds me of Valentine's Day?


I'm actually excited about this particular collection for a few reasons, allow the Muse to share. One, I really like lighter colors lately especially shimmering pinks and golds. I find lighter shades really light up my eyes and make me look awake, fresh, and very pretty. Secondly, I really think that pink is a suitable color for Muse's like myself. Pink lends a certain freshness to my face and keeps me looking young. And lastly I think pink is idea color for Spring as it's so light and flattering for those first days of warm weather!

Bobbi Brown Pure Romance Brushed Pink Collection includes four Sparkle Eye Shadows (looks like a new formula from the Metallics, sweet!), two matte shadows, and three shimmering lip compacts. I'm all about snapping up the sparkle shadows and a few glosses but I can probably safely leave the matte shades behind even if they would make a rather nice liner and contrasts well with the pink as they are brown in color but ado the Muse doesn't really do matte too well and she has plenty now that she hauled the Bobbi Brown Brights Palette!

I was thinking about it, the Muse likes to contemplate these things, and I was feeling ever so hopeful that Bobbi would release a limited edition pink collection a la the Pink Satin Collection I recently scored at Woodbury Commons. On top of these items that would actually put me in a better mood about Valentine's Day I'd say!

Bobbi Brown Pure Romance Brushed Pink Collection is available in February so be on the look out for a review from the Muse when it launches!

Love all that pink?

Tell the Muse!

Source

Write whats hidden here

related posts

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger delete this said...

You know BB never excites me for some reason. I am sure the stuff is great but I just can't feel it at all - sorry. The colours are pretty but just leaves me disinterested - ducking from all the BB lovers out there LOL

January 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I was the same J until recently lol! Once I tried it I started to get addicted ;)

*throws shoes at you*

hehe naa we still love you even if you don't like Bobbi!

January 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Amina said...

i am a bobbi brown girl too and i think pink has that effect on all skin colors. very pretty, healthy glow, refreshing..
i wish there was a blush too....oh well...

January 9, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello amina :)

absolutely agreed!

I'd have loved a blush :( but you never know maybe some counter will have an exclusive item or kit!

;-)

January 9, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Anitacska said...

I'm not really interested in this one. I recently bought the 2-tier holiday palette and the pink satin trio, so I'm alright for now. :) (Sorry if I'm repeating myself, not sure if my last comment got through, my computer crashed just as i was posting it.)

January 9, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didnt BB released a few "pink series" already? I remember the last being raspberry pink!

January 10, 2009 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there anitacska!

LOL this is good as I didn't get the first comment :)

I'm really wanting the shadows even though I have enough bb to last me until 20 years from now hehe!

January 12, 2009 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous.

yes last year they release pink raspberry :) I loved it ;)

Looking forward to this!

January 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger MMM said...

Did you see Bobbi on QVC? She previewed some things. I'm not a sparkle lover so I was not feeling the shimmer eyeshadow and lner combo. The colors were wayyy to sheer and my dark skin would laugh at the pigmnetation!

But they did show this blush pack. It had like 6 colors for 125.00 yikes I can't spend that much on one thing.

BTW I LOVE your blog!

January 18, 2009 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi mykeshia!

yup I saw :) Awww sorry :P they are very light!!!!

I was keeling over when I seen it was $125! LOL I so wanted it but that was way above my budget lol!

Thanks so much hun :) appreciate your reading my little blog!

Hugs!

January 19, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home