Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 5, 2008

Lancome's Gift with Purchase at Bergdorf Goodman

I don't know if you recall but a week or so ago I did a review on Lancome Maquicomplet Concealer, in my post I mentioned the rather awesome Gift with Purchase from Bergdorf Goodman.

Although the promotion is no longer available I wanted to show you the super generous Gift with Purchase that Lancome was giving out.

It's one of the best promos I've seen in a really long time and I can't help but share it with you! In order to get the gift you only had to spend $35 USD....and let me tell you...it's seriously worth so much more!

I had no idea how HUGE the bag would be that was included with the gift! It's BIG! Wow! And so chic and glam! I can fit myself inside this bag!

Behold:




I can easily get away with using the bag for overnight trips or weekend getaways! It's a beautiful gray shade with an aubergine liner that matches the handles and piping on the outside. Gorgeous!

If the bag wasn't enough for you wait till you see what was inside!

Three quality brushes for lips, face, and eyes! My favorite eye makeup remover, Lancome Bi-Facil, generous sizes of Lancome Absolue Night Cream and Lancome Absolue Replenishing Cream, a Lancome Color Fever Gloss, and an uber awesome palette for cheeks and eyes!











I don't think I ever seen Lancome give away a palette that included both a blush and four shadows. Normally I get the free eye quad. One of the shades in the palette is quite a gorgeous dupe for MAC Eyeshadow in Expensive Pink! The colors are flattering for Fall and all go beautifully together to create a great look plus the gloss matches up perfectly with the palette to create a gorogeous warm look.



I'm really impressed with the quality and generosity of this particular Gift with Purchase! All this for spending a mere $35 USD!

I highly recommend keeping your eyes peeled for Lancome's next Gift with Purchase at Bergdorf Goodmans! I know I will be!

Did you score this during the GWP at Bergdorf's?

Love GWP's?

What's the best GWP you came away with?

Tell the Muse!



Lancome's Mystery Game Collection Review


Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Piha Black


Lancome's Maharani Jewels Fall Collection Featuring a Review of the Elephant Bronzer Powder

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Pao said...

Hi Muse!

It's beautiful!

Didn't win the bid on SuperOrgasm :( Can't wait to see yours!

Yesterday I got two pigments: antique green and mauvement. Next week I'm going to get samples of all the others. I algo purchased Ilegal Cargo Nail Lacquer... gorgeous!!! I'm wearing it right now (btw, wonder why is mac naming "ilegal" lots of their shades...)

Have a nice weekend!

September 5, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So beautiful..your GWP makes my Lancome GWP from Macys look like nothing! I'm so jealous! It's so much more than the Macy's GWP..booo! Hahah how are you liking the brushes? :)

September 5, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi PaoPao!

Isn't it!?

Aw poo :( I'm sorry hun! Anyone on MUA willing to cp!?

Fantastic! I hope you love them as much as I do :)

Nice haul of goodies Pao Pao :)

LOL I like the edge illegal lends to the name hehe!

have a super weekend love!

September 5, 2008 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya betty!

oh my gosh totally can relate. The Macy's ones are nice enough but this is so posh and deluxe! Loves it!

The brushes are awesome! I'm thrilled they don't shed! So nice!!!!! Do you have an outlet in your area!? maybe this might pop up at the lancome outlet if you get lucky ;)

September 5, 2008 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Tammy M said...

Hmmm, I cannot believe I missed out on this GWP! Darn!
Yet, I do have a Lancome Outlet near me, so....hope is still alive!

September 5, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

isn't it yummie!?

I sometimes see the gwp's offered in the Lancome Outlet a few months later maybe you'll score?!

September 5, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, so sad I missed this!

September 6, 2008 at 1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got this after you posted about it with the concealer review.

i purchased the concealer to get the free gift.

thanks for telling me about it because it sure is a very nice bag and the goodies inside were too generous

first time commenting here but i'm a long time reader

keep up the great posts

September 7, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi asta
eep don't worry I'm sure they'll do it again ;-)

September 7, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi heidi!

good on you! I'm so glad you got this GWP as it's fab!

Thanks for reading my little blog!

I really appreciate it!

Hugs!
Enjoy your lancome ;)

September 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home