Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 2, 2008

Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Pearl Shine Makeup Base Review


I previously discussed Beauty Credit's Lovely Q10 Makeup Fitting Gel with you which I simply adored. Today I'm bringing you another makeup base/primer from Beauty Credit entitled Lovely Q10 Pearl Shine Makeup Base.

Beauty Credit's Lovely Q10 Makeup Fitting Gel is quite different when compared to Pearl Shine Makeup Base. Where as the gel is more of a prep for foundation I felt like the Pearl Shine base was more of a makeup product on it's own.

The product is meant to be used as prep for your foundation. It's a wonderful moisturizing cream base that has a subtle pearl shimmer. You can easily use the base as a foundation product with a bit of blush on top for a healthy, glow to cheeks and face or, of course, use it as it was meant as a base for your foundation. Whichever way you choose to use it you'll notice a subtle glow to your face that's quite gorgeous.









The packaging is identical to the Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Makeup Fitting Gel which is a cute, pump style bottle with the Beauty Credit rocking horse emblem on front. The bottles are definately vanity worthy in my humblest opinion. And at £6.50 you can't beat the price!





I really enjoyed Lovely Q10 Makeup Fitting Gel but I'm actually favoring Lovely Q10 Pearl Shine Makeup Base at the moment for it's multitasking abilities in creating a rather lovely glow to my face. I tried this out with a bit of cheek stain and it looked rather great all by itself.

All in all another fine, inexpensive, and cute product from Beauty Credit!

Definately Muse Approved for purchase!



UK residents enjoy Free Shipping from Beauty Credit's website with your order of £25 or more!

The Muse is loving Beauty Credit's offerings so far!

Love this line?

Want to know more about it?

Dying to try it out for yourself?

Tell the Muse!



Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Makeup Fitting Gel Review

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dearest Muse

I was delighted to find out that we have our very own Beauty Credit outlet here in grimey old London! I was even more delighted to see that you have such positive reviews on their cutesy products. Thanks so much for your insight! I placed an order yesterday and just cannot wait until it arrives! ooooh but now that I have seen this shiney loveliness (pearl shine) i will be ordering that too! I love dewy glowy pearly "make me shine" stuff!!

September 3, 2008 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello in the name of beauty and brains!

YAY! How fantastic! Grimey Old London? Oh no! London is lovely ;) The Muse approves it hehe!

The products are rather fantastic. I love how cheap they are too!

Wahooo! Can't wait to hear what you think!

LOL me too! Anything with shimmer, shine and sparkle I'm all over!


Do stop back and let me know about your haul when you get it!

Thanks for the comment!

Looking forward to speaking to you again soon!

September 3, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I surely will!

I made it sound awful didn't I? I didn't mean to...tis a grimey old place but somehow that is comforting to me. These city walls hold many a varied tale! I love that about it.

Shine on Muse!! Shine on!!

Lovin' your blog!!

September 3, 2008 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya in the ame of beauty and brains!

Oh good ;) so long as it's affectionate hehe as I simply adore London!

I agree. The history can't be beat yur side of the pond!

Aw thanks so much love!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 3, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are simply marvellous! Yes for all my moaning I do like London, I am moving to Tokyp within a couple of years (that is the plan anyway) BUT I shall always have a base here.

I like mooching around its ancient streets imagining that I am in a bygone era! It's no wonder I get so many funny looks!

Better get back to my duties now.

Please visit my blog one day. I would be honoured if you left a comment. BUT NOT YET!! I have just started and haven't reported much of any significance but I shall soon.

September 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello again missus!
Aw shucks *blush* likewise :-)

I simply adore the UK, London in particular of course :)

Fantastic! Tokyo is amazing as well, quite surreal really!!!!

LOL sounds like something I'd do :) I'd, of course, bring my parasol along while I strolled! I'd need props for my imagination but of course ;)

I have indeed already visited your blog Miss :) and it's shaping up beautifully! I look forward to our next chat and your future blog entries :)


Cheers and hugs!

September 3, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

THANKS!!

A parasol!? It's like you read my mind! Ok ok ok lets not forget our lacey summer gloves, shall we head for the Ritz for afternoon tea!

I just read your ABOUT ME section. You are 30??? NO WAY DUDE!!!

September 4, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

but of course we'd truly need a parasol to stroll the streets of London together ;)

and Tokyo for that matter although it would go over bigger in japan than london lol!

The ritz and afternoon tea sounds delightful my dear so long as it's a cream tea ;)

And we can go ahead and wear the lacy gloves at tea..might as well be fabulous :)

LOL shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone my age...I don't think they know!

lol!

September 4, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home