Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 2, 2008

Fresh Twilight Freshface Glow

I have my eye on this:



I wandered into Sephora hoping and praying it would be in stock but sadly it's not yet available. I am tempted to order it from Fresh's site as I'm simply gagging to try it!

It's an illuminating makeup primer in a sheer cream formula that creates a radiant glow to skin.

Want!

It sounds amazing from the description and I can see myself indulging in this soon so expect a review from yours truly as soon as I have it in my greedy little hands!

Tried this?

Want to?

Tell the Muse!



Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer Review

Beauty Credit Lovely Q10 Makeup Fitting Gel Review

Clarins Light Eye Perfecting Base


Fresh Absolute Concealer Review

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for more primer reviews! My goal for this fall is to find a fabulous primer. (Summer goal to find great lipstick = success!)

September 3, 2008 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi asta!

LOL you got it ;)

More to follow soon!

What's the great lipstick?

Share? :)

September 3, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The great lipstick is Lightly Ripe. I wear it alllllll the time. It's perfect by itself for work but I love layering the CoC lipglasses on top (mostly Jampacked and Rich and Ripe). I also bought O and love it to death, but it's more of an evening look for me. Like I mentioned I'm in love with some UD colors too, so I should be set for now. Yay!

September 3, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi asta!

Awesome ;) It's a great shade!!!!!!

CoC had some seriously awesome lip products!

I LOVE the UD stuff too! God the colors are so rich ;-)

So happy you found your HG's lippies for the season! ;-)

September 4, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you tried this yet? what do you think of it? i really would like to try this product, and i trust your word on it.

October 28, 2008 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jackie!

I can't believe I'm going to say this but it was too dewy and shimmery for me. I think it would make my full face look even fuller.

It's supposed to work as a primer so if you're wanting it for that purpose I don't rec it as it didn't seem to fill any pores or do anything for making foundation last longer!

However if you want a dewy look to your face it might work well..but it's a bit small for the price so I'm torn about purchasing it.

I recommend heading in and swatching it and feeling it for yourself...you might like it.

October 28, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home