Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 23, 2008

Lush Lily Savon Soap Review

I don't really like florals all that much. When it comes to fragrances I prefer sweet, fruity, or foody blends. I love, love smelling sweet. I just associate sweet smells with being girly for some reason.

However, some products that are floral smelling occasionally make there way onto my radar one of which is Lush Limited Edition Shower Gel Ghost. A few months ago I brought some Ghost and promptly fell in love with the interesting, refreshing lily blend of it.



No doubt that Lily Savon smells like Lily of the Valley but I get more from it than that. It's a bit lemony, a bit floral, and all fresh! I adore washing my hair with Ghost and pairing it up with this soap! The scent seems to linger with me all day and I just smell so fresh and gorgeous!




The soap is pure perfection, as all Lush soaps are, and lathers up like a dream! It's quite like a slice of butter.....so soft, melty, and moisturizing! And that heavenly scent of lilies! The subtlety of this blend is both girly and gorgeous!



This one is on my must have list! Definitely try it out your next trip to Lush! The Muse loves it!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you use this with a wash cloth or a loofah/sponge? That looks like a huge hunk of soap :) Do you just cut a small piece off?

July 23, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUSH!!! Yay for LUSH! I'm still going through a bar of Honey I Washed the Kids, which I mainly picked up because everyone I know is obsessed with it, and its nice, but I definately want to check out some of the other flavours. Maybe this one next time. PS Definately try Almost Lipstick on next time you are at the Clinique counter. I cannot live without it!

July 23, 2008 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh.. this would really smell gorgeous.

July 23, 2008 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

I just rub it on like normal soap but you can def use with a wc or loofah if you like!

It is kinda big ;)

You can slice some off easily and that's what I normally do since I rotate soap so much *rolls eyes* it must be a girl thing or my lush addiction.

but slicing a slice off is always a great solution ;) Especially since it melts so quickly and suds so much!

July 24, 2008 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Dancinggal!

hehe :) I love Lush :) Oh god I can eat a bar of Honey I washed the Kids it smells so good. I have the perfume and simply adore how comfy smelling it is!

Check out rock star it's my fav!

almost lipstick? got it! ;-) Expect a review soon I'm sure hehe!

July 24, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ann!!!!!!!
How are you?

It smells amazingggggg!

love it!

July 24, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so so excited to try Lush's soaps. I've never even heard of Lush until this review, but I read some more and they sound amazing. I can't wait!

Top three things I should check out?

July 29, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there hollie ;)

I heart Lush so much :)

You'll love the line it's fab!

Top Three:

Lily Savon definately
Rock Star
Godmother

Oh can I pick one more?
hehe!

Demon in the Dark!

July 30, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home