Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 5, 2007

Urban Decay Limited Edition Shattered Collection

I think Urban Decay is half-baked.

First of all I can't begin to tell you what a big Urban Decay fan I am! I love, love, love the brand!

But today I'm just feeling confused.

They sent me an E-mail this afternoon trying to get me all hyped about their new Limited Edition Shattered Collection! MY GOD Only 50 are being made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um...

So?

What's the point? It contains nothing that's LE.

Urban Decay's Limited Edition Shattered Collection (Only 50 are being made! My god get yours NOW before it's too late!)


The collection includes a mini primer potion, Shattered Eyeshadow, Glitter Eyeliner in Air Guitar, and a mini 24/7 eyeliner pencil!

The price is nice sure but I'm wondering why only 50 are being made and why it's so highly limited edition?

When you think about it you're not really getting that big a deal. Glitter liners are $18 each anyway and so are UD Shadows. So what they threw in a mini eye pencil and a small primer potion!

Hell, if you want you can pick up Shattered and Air Guitar any day of the week!

I'm so confused.

Almost as confused as I was when Sephora decided to throw me that curve ball with the Colorful Story Palette! Didn't hear about that? Click here for the details!

I'm clueless as bloody hell so Jeers to you Urban Decay! You're obviously smoking from the same pipe as Sephora!

What the hell?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, that post was hilarious! When i first saw this in my inbox I got super excited. Like you though, i had the same realization. UD missed the beat on that one i guess.

December 4, 2007 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Krasevayadancer! =)

LOL! Nice to see someone agrees!

I totally tripped over myself when I got the e-mail! I was sitting there thinking WOW I NEED IT I NEED IT! And suddenly it dawns on me this is regular catalog items!

Sheesh!

How idiotic ;)

Thanks for the comment!

*hugs*

December 5, 2007 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Heather Mary said...

hahahhahaa it is purty tho! I love your "WHAT THE HELL" and smoking the pipe at the end! cracked me up somethin awful! LOL

December 5, 2007 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL =)

hehe glad I made ya laugh!

December 5, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home