Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 4, 2007

Guest FOTD: Brilliant Sorceress

The Muse happens to be good mates with the RocketQueen and she was kind enough to send over a superb FOTD that I am absolutely gagging over! It's gorgeous! Of course, the Rocketqueen is the beautiful one not the makeup but I must say she did an outstanding job duplicating the Brilliant Sorceress look from this year's Sephora Holiday Catalog!



So without further babbling from me I present the Rocketqueen in all her glory:





Is this girl beautiful (inside and out might I add) or what?

The Rocketqueen mistakenly told the Muse that it would be a great honor if I posted her FOTD on my site. The fact of the matter is the Rocketqueen is honoring the Muse by allowing her to share this lovely FOTD with all of you!

Thanks for the great FOTD Linn! The Muse loves you!

See more FOTD's, Product Reviews, and much more at the Rocketqueen's blog! Visit her by clicking here.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAH! *jumps with excitement* How sweet are you, Musey! You are always so kind, I can't tell you how much I adore that and love you! You are just as beautiful yourself and you give me the most fantastic inspiration!

I guess we're honoring each other! Yes, I like the sound of that! Lol!

So what are you doing today? I just got up and I think I'm going to pay a good friend a little visit soon! Oh, how I wish I had a Sweden-NY machine so I could just step into it and visit you that quickly! Hmm...well I am on a technical programme now, maybe that'll be my next project? Lol! And don't worry, I'll make one for you too so you can come here!

Do you have these Lucia Day baked rolls with saffron? Yum, love those! http://www.aperitif.no/oppskriftsbilder/99610/Lussekatter-225b.jpg

Many, many, MANY hugs to you! You are the best! Love!

December 5, 2007 at 3:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL hey linn :)

I ADORE you too :) Thank you! AWWWWWWWW You know I feel the same about you :) You're a sweetie and your give me inspiration too! I adore your blog and you!

AWW indeed we are :) Thanks for the mention on your blog :) I seen your Fall Copper Sparkle and it was gorgeous!

I've been so busy at work it's surreal! I have a ton of meetings towards the end of the week YUK!

I'd love it if you could visit with me :) LOL! do work on that project would ya? Simple travel between Sweden and New York hehe!

Oh my gosh those rolls are making me hungry lol!


Much Love Linn! Love ya!

December 5, 2007 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger nilla cookie said...

Rocket Queen, the look is gorgeous! You did a great job; it really looks like the photo - without the wig ;)

And super cute how much love y'all have for each other!

Happy Wednesday!

December 5, 2007 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey Miss Cookie :)

Missed you this week!

She does indeed look amazing!

Aw it's not harder loving the Rocketqueen! She's a darling :)

Happy Wednesday to you too love!

December 5, 2007 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Heather Mary said...

WOW!!!!!!! she did a FANTASTIC job!!!!!! *claps* way to go!!!!!! and so purty!

December 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home