Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 4, 2007

QVC Exclusive: Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Face Powder with Brush

QVC has an exclusive Halo Hydrating Perfecting Face Powder bundled with a Brush for $59.94 the only problem is I don't know what the hell that means but damn it sure sounds important!

I'm sorta scratching my head wondering what Hydrating Perfecting Face Powder does! I'm also somehow oohhh'ing and ahhhhh'ing about the importance of owning Hydrating Perfecting Face Powder!




It's Hydrating and a Powder that must mean we all need it right?

In all seriousness the name sort of triggered me into reading up on it and you're going to love this......it's paraben free! That's one more reason to want it!

It's basically a hydrating blend of vitamins and antioxidants to provide a brighter look to your skin.

I guess you can call it Smashbox's dupe of Bare Escentuals Rare Minerals.

I don't normally like mineral foundations but the general idea of a foundation/finishing powder that's paraben free makes me curious enough to try it!

Plus it's not too bad a deal since it's bundled with a high quality Smashbox brush!

Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Face Powder is exclusive to QVC at the moment and can be purchased using Item Number A75395.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There!

As a fellow beauty/qvc junkie I must say that I have been eying this set for quite some time. To buy or not to buy, that is the question!

December 4, 2007 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Krasevayadancer!!!!!!!

Nice to see you here! Recognize the nick from Specktra ;)

Ditto! I'm a qvc junkie myself!

I'm tempted but I fear it'll be as bad as bare minerals. Bare minerals and I don't get along so well!

I might have to wait because sooner or later "qvc exclusives" come to Sephora, Nordies, Etc!

Thanks for the comment and for dropping by :)

December 4, 2007 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home