Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 4, 2007

Shop PBS

I'm not affiliated with or endorsing PBS but it's a project that's very near and dear to my heart and a little pimpin' never hurt anyone hehe!

I can remember as far back as when I was about 7 or 8 year's old and seeing little old ladies carrying around PBS tote bags rushing for the bus! Funny as back then it was more along the lines of ewww who'd carry around a PBS tote!

Now I guess I'm that little old lady because I carry mine around like it's Prada!

In all seriousness two projects that are very important to me are Animal Rescue and PBS so if by some slim chance your interested in supporting PBS you might want to wander over to their Shop PBS site and order yourself a Philosophy Tree House Hand Care Kit.



The kit includes an Philosophy Apple Hand Wash and an Apple Hand Lotion. It's $25 for the kit and you might be wondering what's so special about this collection. The special part is your $25, 100% of it, goes to support PBS!

So why not give a gift that gives? I purchased 4 of these as stocking stuffers and it pleases me that my total cost is being donated to PBS!

Cheers to Philosophy for being so amazingly generous and supportive of PBS!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home