Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Dec 4, 2007

Keep Your Skincare On Ice

I admit that I own a mini fridge that I store my skincare items in. A majority of my skincare items are Lush which means they are quite fresh and have an expiration date of a year or six months. I find refrigerating them keeps them fresher and long lasting (either that or I'm anal about what I put on my face). You can read about my skincare regime by clicking here.

About two years ago I purchased a mini fridge from Think Geek for a small chunk of change (I only keep skincare and cosmetics in it NOT food and drinks) however for $225 you can get a mini cooler that's made exclusively for your skincare!

Check this out:




I'm geeky enough to think this is awesome!

Check out what it promises to do:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when I thought about getting a mini fridge for my skincare and cosmetics and while searching they are only roughly 100 so while this is much more asthetically pleasing I wouldn't pay over double for a smaller appliance that would function the same

December 4, 2007 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hoan!

I paid $98 for the one I have funny you mention that!

It is cute but I wouldn't consider shelling out 225 for a fridge!

hell I can get a full size for that lol!

December 4, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home