Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 1, 2009

Wants It: Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint


Baby I'm a want you and Baby I'm a possible need you!

Holy awesomeness Batman! Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint looks like the shiz for gorgeous blushing cheeks this Summer!

Check it!

Just heard the word these are part of the Sonia Kashuk Spring Collection over at Target. Haven't seen 'em in Target yet...hello are we late much? But word on the street is to check around and they may pop up somewhere. The Muse has decided she absolutely must have them at all costs. How cool is a liquid tint in a pump bottle? Ok, maybe I'm the only nut job excited about the prospects here. Available in 3 Shades for I believe $9.99 each...yes they must all be mine so we can take over the universe together.

Don't bother looking online, nada on Target's website. I just called my best mate Jai just in case he was in the vicinity of a Target, one never knows with Jai he hangs out in unusual locations after I drop him home at night, but he's not near a Target darn. He is at Barnes and Noble though anyone need books? I suspect he's picking up hot guys there? Shrug, I dunno he says hot guys hang out at B&N.

I'm coming to get you liquid tint and we shall rule the Summer with blushing cheeks!

Anyone try yet?

Loving 'em?

Don't make me too jealous k?

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

Do you like this brand? I'm always so tempted by them. This brand has/had these awesome coral brushes. I like the ideas of tints but have never *gasp* tried or owned one. I have enough problems applying powder blush already (i.e. I don't know where on my face to put it. on my "apples" makes me look like Bozo the clown).

July 1, 2009 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger KissyFace Artistry said...

I love Sonia Kashuk. I might just pop into my local Target tomorrow to see if they have it in stock.

July 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Janet said...

You are too cute! These look really pretty so I will check my Target. Thanks for posting and letting me know these were available.

July 2, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi crotchfairy

I haven't explored it much but it does seem interesting :-D

LOL bozo the clown eh? awww! I find stains and creams apply great. and last longer too! You should give them a whirl :-D

July 2, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello there KissyFace Artistry

do stop back and tell us if you score :-D

July 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe janet

let us know if you get lucky :-D my pleasure!

July 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous MandyP said...

What hot dudes is Jai finding at Barnes and Noble? Harry Potter? Edward Cullen? Fitzwilliam Darcy?!? I seriously want to know!
Sadly, I never see anyone at my local BN worth note (though that might be because I'm going there for the books). Effing books always distract me. :*(

July 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

all singletons need to hang with Jai b/c he obviously knows where to pick up the hawt ones. I wouldn't mind any of the ones you listed, Darcy topping the list mind you!

he hangs out at bizarre places and suddenly he has boy candy hanging off the arm...mind you his partner is hot but that's not enough for Jai...no he has to go to seven eleven, barnes and noble, and the dollar store to pick up other hot boys.

get a kindle, call it a day, hot downloads :-D

July 2, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous MandyP said...

7 Eleven, eh? I'm guessing it's not the location -it's Jai. Jai attracts hot guys, even the cheapos who shop at the dollar store! You're right, we really need to hang out with Jai. Hell, I'd hang out with him anyway -he sounds fabulous!

That said, I will now be keeping my peepers peeled at every BN/7-eleven/Dollar General I go to from now on.

July 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol yeamandy :-D

yes of course it's jai....he's just so fabulous as self proclaimed by himself.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL me too maybe I can get as lucky as him!

July 14, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home