Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 1, 2009

Pieces of Life: The Woe of Comments Edition


Hey lovies!

Just a quick note in the comments section of life. I've been a bit remiss and behind on comments lately. I posted through a zillion yesterday but lost track who I did or didn't answer. I'm really sorry about that. My head is everywhere sometimes and thus the accident of comments occurred so I'm left unsure who I have and haven't replied to!

If it was something important feel free to repost is to remind me where you originally posted it. Just know I'm not intentionally not replying or answering I've just been swamped and busy as all hell!

Love ya all!
the Muse

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home