Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 1, 2009

Want It: Thierry Mugler Cooling Effect Concealer


I've been meaning to pick up Thierry Mugler Cooling Effect Concealer for a while now why I haven't indulged yet is beyond me as it sounds just the ticket for my under eyes!

Jump ahead to hear more about it!

With a $45 price tag this isn't the cheapest concealer around but I've heard such incredible things about it my lemming is strong to say the least. With a cooling effect this concealer conceals under eyes circles with a moisturizing formula and a light blue color. I've actually waxed poetry prior to this about how blue does very well at eliminating darker circles and shadows. Count me curious on this. Wants it, Needs it, Why haven't I picked it up yet?

Must go gets me some soon!

Anyone try?

Love?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger joannaonthelake said...

Now you have me wanting this too! It sounds fantastic!
joannaonthelake@gmail.com

July 1, 2009 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous The Beauty Chick said...

I haven't tried it, but I'm always interested in any concealer that promises to mask my horrid dark circles! Where do they sell Thierry Mugler? Any place in the NY area?

July 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

Holy hell. This sounds like such a great invention. Or a great gimmick. Damn. I'm already broke from all these July releases of nail polish from Zoya, Deborah Lippman and OPI. Next month! You know, it's not that far of a step from cosmetics into the lacquer pool... XD

July 1, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi joanna :-D

I want it to. I really need to pick this up it's been on my wish list for ages :-D

July 2, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey beauty chick what's up? :-D

saks has it :-D they carry the entire mugler cosmetic line!

July 2, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe crotchfairy here that :-D I'll be broke after mac colour garden :-D

July 2, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Taryn said...

Let me send you mine! That stuff is weird. I had giant white circles under my eyes. I probably didn't use it right, but I just gave up and threw it in a drawer after two uses. It's now sitting in my swap bin but no one on MUA wants it, LOL!

Mugler's foundation and Plexi Gloss are great though...

July 2, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey babe I owe you some emails :-D

really?! eep! I'm on it :-D I'll email you shortly wahooooooo!

July 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home