Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 1, 2009

Double Delight: Seohora Double-Ended Brush Collection


Double your brush collection with the new Sephora Double-Ended Brush Collection. These new double ended brushes from Sephora are available at the same price as one normal end brush is so you're getting a bit of a bang for your buck!

Click ahead for some deets!

I have a love hate relationship with dual ended brushes as I find them difficult to store without having them split on me. I also find they are a bit difficult to work with when applying makeup. Even though I do rant I also kinda dig buying a brush for $18 or so and getting two brushes instead of the one. That's kinda nifty if I do say so myself.

Sephora has five new dual ended up brushes which I think are worthy of a look at if you don't have a ton of brushes in your collection already and you're looking to purchase a few this is a good deal. I've always had great experiences with Sephora brushes and I'm not doubting this new collection will be just as good as it's regular brush line.

Here's the offerings:

















Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

Damn. I don't really use brushes must but I'm a sucker for anything red and bristley. I've fallen hard for the gimmick of different colored bristles. cry cry cry

I've never had dual ended ones so maybe not. Your pains sound like something that would happen to me

July 1, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I don't like dual ended brushes. I always have one end go bad on me. I LOVE the bright colors of those brushes, though :)

July 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey crotchfairy

i hear you! I went mad when mac had those pink icon brushes few years ago :-D

hehe!

I wish more companies would do colored handles/bristles.

July 1, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL ditto dd! always blow out one end it falls off or splits or something else weird happens to it!

July 1, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look kind of scratchy...but i adore the neon colors!

July 1, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

funny you mention that they do kinda look scratchy don't they!? I was thinking the same thing. must head to store for a peep! I normally find sephora brushes are quite good but yes I got the same vibe as you :-D

July 1, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I'm diggin on the pink powder/foundation brush....I may have to look into this.

July 1, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too jackie. I'm gonna have a peep later today!

July 2, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home