Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 1, 2009

Top Keyword Searches At Musings


This is kinda a fun post or at least I think it is. I'm always curious what brings new users to Musings. I wonder how they get here, who they heard about me from, or what they looked up to locate my blog. I can't always tell if they heard about me from someone else or how they got here to begin with although I can make a guess as I can see where they traveled from to pop up here. One of my favorite pass times though is looking through keywords that brought a reader to my site. These are words they typed into a search engine which led them here!

I compiled a list of some of the top keywords that my stat service has collected and I thought I'd share them with you!

Click below for the list!

BB Cream, Blemish Balm Cream

With my very long post about What a BB Cream Is? it doesn't surprise me that this is one of the top keywords that brings readers to Musings!

Steam Cream is also a top search word that brings users over yonder. I find this rather funny as I fell so hard for Steam Cream and posted so much about it I'm guessing people gather around here as it's the first thing that pops up in google when I search Steam Cream myself!

Lush Reviews seems to be a top keyword as well. Not much surprise there considering how much I adore Lush!

Benefit Coralista seems to be a keyword that's led quite a few readers to my blog! Any wonder as Coralista was love at first swipe!

Stila Look Book is an interesting one as it continues to be a top keyword that leads people here. Interesting as Look Books are ages old and it's been a while since I posted about them! Obviously they still warrant an interest from some readers.

Some weird ones:

Steal It From my Friends Album
Hmmm what's this person up to?

Green Snot
When have I ever blogged green snot and why is this keyword bringing readers here?!

Naughty Maggie Gyllenhaal
I imagine my Agent Provocateur post tickles this keyword!

Are you a new reader?

What sort of keywords led you to my blog?

Share 'em!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I have checked the key words that are searched to get to my blog as well, but sometimes they are kinda weird...
so I try and not to think about it.
latex stiletto was one...which linked to lash stiletto...though...I really don't get how! lol

July 1, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Naughty Maggie Gyllenhaal? That cracks me up!
The Secretary!

July 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol rasilla! I got that one too when I reviewed that mascara hehe!

July 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL dd I LOVE the secretary :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 2, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Eve said...

hahah "Green Snot"
I think its because of the love the muse has for Green eyeshadow ^^

July 7, 2009 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol eve :-D

probs that's it! green shadow=green snot lol

July 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home