Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 14, 2009

Urban Decay Summer Collection 2009: Urban Decay Minx Eye Shadow Reviwew and Swatches


Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Minx is one of two shadows exclusively available at Sephora right now for the Urban Decay Summer Collection. I recently brought you a review and swatches of the other shadow release, Ecstasy, which is a lovely purple.

Today I thought I'd muse some about Urban Decay Minx Eye Shadow as it's my favorite of the two shades!

Click it for the details, swatches, and a babble or two!

I can't say there isn't a time I am not excited about a shadow release from Urban Decay. They are a true love and I have practically all the shades, ridiculous I know but I love them so!










Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Minx is a love. If you like aquas, sea greens, and teals this should appeal. Minx is beautiful teal with tons of silver sparkle. It has a slightly green cast that makes the shade morph into a little bit more than your average everyday teal.






I think this one is a winner and worthy of a pick up!

Loves it!

Anyone haul it?

Wanting to?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty, muse. I've been wanting to try urban decay shadows, but I get overwhelmed and walk away. Lol I was going to buy a palette, but the small size of the shadow turns me off. I might just start with this one. So hard to experiment, though after playing with MUFE shadows :).

July 14, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey shontay!

omg ud is so overwhelming I just want it all :-D def get the book of shadows believe me you'll ADORE it. Very pigmented :-D plus a little goes a long way so the smaller shadows are worth it :-D

If you like shimmer these are the way to go :-D

but I seen the temptation with MUFE ;-D

July 14, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

woo hooo... gorgeous color...

July 14, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you wearing glitter on your face or is that the glitter from the eye shadow and blush? Its very fairy like ;)

July 14, 2009 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Connie De Alwis said...

the swatched looked "meh" but on your eyes.... wow! it truly pops and it looks gorgeous! I've never tried UD shadows but I ordered the Get Baked Palette. If I like the texture, maybe I'll get more in future! UD is really growing on me. It just sucks so so bad that we don't have it here! They don't ship here either! *Cries*

July 14, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous petitez said...

This colour looks great on you! :)

July 15, 2009 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks jess :D

July 15, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks anonymous hehe what girl doesn't want to be fairy-like?

but no I'm not wearing glitter, I'm wearing one of the new MAC mineralized blushes but between the flash of my camera and the resizing of the image it tends to pick up the shimmer in a major way :-D

July 15, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw I hate loving something and not being able to get it connie.
you're going to love the baked palette I have a review coming soon :-D

it's a fab palette and will get you hooked I"m sure!

July 15, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks pets MWAH!

July 15, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home