Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 13, 2009

Bath and Body Works Fragrant Waters Review


Whoa...anyone see the new Bath and Body Works Fragrant Waters? My sis and I were at BBW last Saturday morning and ran across a slew of new items one of which were these huge, super size elegant bottles of Bath and Body Fragrances.

Jump ahead for a peep!

These are incredible. 10oz size but they seem even bigger to me! Housed in a chunky, fun glass bottle each fragrance is $18.50 each and available in a variety of Bath and Body Works scents, new and old classics. These are rather ideal for Summer as they really bring to life the sparkling splash that Bath and Body is so well known for but in a quirky, clever packaging. I was pleasantly surprised that the scents last considerably longer than the normal body spray range and linger quite long.






Normal body splashes cost $12 and are 8oz in size so these aren't much bigger for the price but as I mentioned the scent seems to linger a good deal longer with a nice throw, could be they are using more fragrance oil in these. Quite nice really and pleasantly got me back into enjoying Bath and Body Works scents with this new style packaging.

Regular splash versus Fragrant Waters

If you're not willing to dish out for a large bottle you can indulge in the new Bath and Body Works Fragrant Waters Roller Balls. These are equally as cute and $7.50 won't break the bank. These are ideal for throwing in your purse for a quick roll on of your favorite BBW scent. Cutes!






The scents available in the splashes and roll ons are:
  • Wild HoneySuckle
  • Black Amethyst
  • Butterfly Flower
  • White Citrus
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom
  • Sweat Pea
  • Dancing Waters

I got mine in White Citrus, remember how I was all about the scent of White Citrus a few weeks ago? White Citrus is a fresh crispy citrus with lemon, orange and bergamot. Very refreshing and tart for the Summer weather!

With is super cute packaging I'm enjoying the reinvention of Bath and Body Works fragrances. Loves 'em! Although they have a Summer feeling about them I'm hopeful Bath and Body Works will embrace the line and continue releasing other scents in the Fragrant Waters line. I'd love to see some Fall blends!

Muse Approved for purchase!



Do check these out as they are worthy of a peep! Likey!

Anyone haul any?

Seen 'em at your local BBW?

Love 'em?

Leave 'em?

Tell the Muse!

By the way these are available online as well with an exclusive deal of buy two get one free! Sweetness!

Visit www.bathandbodyworks.com to grab the deal.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger susiehelton said...

I just got two of these with the BOGO coupon card mailed to me. The bottles are MASSIVELY HUGE and I have got to say, I really love both the Sweet Pea and the Butterfly Flower Fragrant Waters I purchased. They are nice because the seem to tone down the original fragrance just enough to make them perfect for work (as not to annoy coworkers) without smelling completely washed out. The older I get the less I like fragrances that seem very strong on the first spray, these are perfect for me and I am glad they came out with them :D

July 23, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Little Miss Nose It All said...

i just got this too and i'm IN LOVE!
i also got a couple of the rollerballs...well, like 4. :)
at 7.50 it's too hard to resist.

July 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi susie!

I'm really enjoying them too the bottles are HUGE aren't they!? :-D They are ideal for Summer very light and pretty.

I'm pretty happy with 'em. I got the BOGO too and hauled more after getting this one hehehe!

August 7, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey little miss nose!

I love the rollerballs for tucking in my purse ;-D and yes the price is awesome especially the size of the waters...damn!

August 7, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home