Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 13, 2009

Summer Soft Skin On a Budget: Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash and Beauty Bar Review

Happiness is a cheap way to get Summer soft, silky smooth skin on a beauty budget price. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash and Beauty Bar is the newest addition to the Caress Skinwear Collection and baby I'm a love it!


Click ahead to hear the review!

This is the first time I've heard of Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash. The wash contains brown sugar and karite butter for a smooth, moisturizing exfoliating experience. The gel has a nice, moisturizing feel on the skin but it's the brown sugar that really wows me as it gets rough elbows and knees in tiptop shape. The scent of the wash is a beautiful, sultry fresh blend, quite addicting! The scent lingers quite nicely long after your shower is over!




The line even includes a new Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Beauty Bar so you can start out by treating your skin with a quick scrub down with the soap and proceed to follow up with the wash.


If you're looking for a budget friendly option to get your rough skin into silky smooth shape Caress Skinwear is the way to go for under $5 bucks.

Likey!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought this product about a month ago and I love, love, love it...the only way I could love it more is if they had some sort of after-shower lotion with the same scent. I always put lotion on after my shower/bath and even though it may not be a "scented" lotion, it still takes away the smell of the Caress body wash.

BTW, I bought mine through Amazon and by purchasing three at a time, I actually saved about a dollar each. :-)

July 14, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous jonnie said...

I randomly got a free sample of the body wash the other day... I thought it smelled bad in the bottle but once I used it, damn! Was I wrong. Muse is right about the smell lingering too. (Well, when is the Muse wrong about beauty products, anyway? ;) ) Buying a full size of this is definitely on my list.

July 14, 2009 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi livemusic

you know what would be even better? a body spray! *runs in circles* ugh that would be awesome as the scent is outstanding!

Oo coolness! Will start purchasing from amazon now :D

July 15, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw shucks jonnie thanks I'm flattered ;-D

and yes in the bottle it smells kinda musky but man in the shower so gorg. they really need to do this scent in some sort of body spray!

if degree and secret can do body sprays why not caress :D

July 15, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say we start writing them suggesting the body spray. :-)

July 15, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home