Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 30, 2009

Neutrogena Wave Duo


Kinda weird I was discussing the release of a new Clarisonic a few posts back and now Neutrogena Wave Duo pops on the scene.

Neutrogena Wave Duo is the new and improved Wave Cleaner from Neutrogena!

Click it to find out what's new!


One of the main areas of interest on the new Neutrogena Wave Duo is it now has two speeds. One speed removes dirt, oil, and makeup where as the other speeds things up for a deep pore refining clean.

I was quite delighted with the original Wave when I tested it out several months ago so count me curious what the new version is like.

If you're looking for a cheaper route and aren't willing to dish out $200 for a cleaning brush this is something to consider.

You can get $3 off the Wave or $2 off the refill pads by visiting and signing up at the Neutrogena site if you're interested.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the original and I really like it. Since I can't really see shelling out $200 right now the Wave works really well for me. I may try out the new one since it has 2 speeds.

July 1, 2009 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I've always wanted one of these, but I was torn between the Neutrogena one or the Clean & Clear one. Oh dearest Muse, suggestions!

But as I can get a coupon with this one...I'm feeling Neutrogena.

July 1, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi viv! honestly for the price it can't be beat :-D so glad you're liking it. I have the old one too and thought it was fab for the price!

July 2, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh jackie haven't tried the clean and clear one. I like clean and clear in general though so might be good. bet if you check the c and c website they have a coupon too :-D

July 2, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home