Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 2, 2009

Beauty News: Urban Decay Fall Collection 2009 Available for Purchase


Urban Decay is showing us the Fall loving with it's new Fall Collection for 2009 which is available on it's site!

w00t!

Check it after the jump!

I'm very impressed with the Urban Decay Fall Collection 2009. It looks incredible and I'm seeing more than one item in the selection that I'm sure will become fast cult favorite among beauty junkies everywhere. Take a peep at the releases below!

Urban Decay Lipstick is getting three new shades. Naked, a creamy nude, Oil Slick, a glossy black, and Confession a deep burgundy.

Yay for new shades in the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow range. I'm a big fan of the deluxe range and happy to report they are extending the line with two new colors. Fridge, a deep purple and Ruthless, sandy taupe shimmer!


Urban Decay Ink For Eyes is a brand new liner for eyes!


Two brand new primers! Oh the excitement! One for filling pores and one for brightening dull skin!




Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream to Powder is also brand new and offers a creamy foundation with a powder dry down.


Extending the popular primer line even further Urban Decay Primer Potion for Eyes and Lips are added to the collection!




Looks like an amazing line up from Urban Decay and I'm very eager to test some out for myself and review for you!

What are you lemming?

Which products are yelling at you to buy them?

Tell the Muse!

The entire Fall Collection 2009 is available now at www.urbandecay.com

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Why couldn't they release the eye primer in the same bottle as the skin primer?

The purple eye shadow looks nice and the black lipstick looks fun :)

July 2, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot another new eyeshadow colour - Freakshow!

July 2, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the mascara and lip primers!!

July 2, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Crissy K said...

Whoa, black lipsticks and glosses are really making a come back this fall. I need to learn how to really use those colors. I really want these products UD really outdid themselves this fall season. Their collection looks like a hit!

July 2, 2009 at 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving the fall collection! I definitely have to try the Cream to Powder Foundation, looks like its gonna be a good one! And btw, I believe the deep purple deluxe shadow is called FRIGID (instead of fridge, lol) and they also added another deep purple, called FREAKSHOW. Have to try those as well!

July 3, 2009 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger kirkichi said...

I am gonna be all over the Ink for Eyes when they hit the UK!

July 3, 2009 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd don't doubt 'em you NEVER know :-D I'm thinking they will surprise us :-D

July 6, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh yes thanks anonymous! almost forgot :-D

July 6, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

crissy agreed!

:-D I must say it's a total win for me. And yes black lippie def coming back for the Fall. I can't really use it on it's own but with red it really does kind work :-D

July 6, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

oops thanks :-D I was in such a rush to get this up I did a booboo there :-D

I'm looking forward to to the shadows and everything else too. It all looks like a winner to me :D

July 6, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too anonymous :-D loving the primers

July 6, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

kirsty me too me too! :-D

July 6, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home