Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 2, 2009

Benefit Automatic Eyeliner Duo Pencil Review and Swatches

New liners from Benefit chicas!

Check it, Benefit Automatic Eyeliner Duo Pencil are a brand new automatic eye pencil from Benefit that contains eyeliner on one side and a smudger on the other!


Jump ahead for a few swatches and babblings!

These new automatic pencils are a fuss proof way to apply and smudge liner easily and flawlessly. Kinda mimics my fav MAC Technakohl! Likey!

The formula is a nice creamy liner that blends flawlessly on eyes. I'm partial to using these to smoke out my eyes as all the shades are flattering for just that plus the smudger side of the pencil makes it easy to do so.








Benefit Automatic Eyeliner Duo Pencil are available in only three shades to flatter blondes, brunettes, and those with black hair. It's a rather easy and simple way of picking your liner as you're not presented with a ton of shades to choose from. I can appreciate not being offered 150 shades of eyeliner, keeping it simple is sometimes a good thing.

The shades are Call Me Nutty which is a rich hazelnut, Downtown Brown which is a deep brown, and Wink O'Ink which is a night sky gray.










If you're a lover of a liner that smudges beautifully these should appeal!

Available now from Sephora and Benefit

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous fathima said...

heyya muse!!!!! i am in love with ur reviews and such but i wanted to say that u shud watermakrk ur pics a little away from the main point of the pic coz i cudnt even see the shade of the liner in this one properly.......so please bear that in my and i love ur sense of humour u can always make me laugh when i wake up in the morning grumpily and read one or two of ur posts.u r totally awesome[and please do more makeup unusual....even my bros and dad who isnt into makeup and such enjoys reading that!]

July 3, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Oh, I like the looks of these! Seems fool proof!

July 5, 2009 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there fathima!

aw thanks hun. I'll domy best to get the watermark right. I do it in batches so I'm not really controlling where it gets plopped but def will pay closer attention sorry about that!
aw thanks I'm glad you find some of my posts funny :-D *hugs* hehe and equally flattered your dad and brother are enjoying beauty unusual LOL!

July 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi MC!

Def fool proof :-D

July 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with fathima... the watermarks made me sad. I could barely see the product. :(

July 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

apologies for that. it's just really necessary as people steal my images and us them as there own. I work too hard on my blog and seeing my images stolen really breaks my heart.

July 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home