Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 29, 2009

Light Summer Moisturizer: Clarins Super Restorative Wake-Up Lotion Review

My skin is ever thankful Clarins as your Super Restorative Wake-Up Lotion does the trick of reviving it and making it go from dull to pretty once again!


Find out more after the jump!

Clarins Super Restorative Wake-Up Lotion isn't your traditional facial lotion as it has a watery, gel-like consistency that mimics that of a toner. Clarins Super Restorative Wake-Up Lotion quite reminds me of Guerlain Issima Success Model Smoothing Toner in formula and texture. If you're familiar with this product you'll understand the formula of Clarins.




The lotion is rather great for Summer wear as it's very light and allows for a nice moist application that leaves skin dewy and ready for makeup without making my skin greasy or oily as some lotions are known to do in the Summer. It's also one less step as I can easily skip toner! To use the lotion you can tap onto skin gently or dampen a cotton pad and pat on. The formula tends to feel sticky on the skin but after dry down it leaves a nice moisturized, soft finish behind.




At the moment Clarins Super Restorative Wake-Up Lotion is my go to item for fresh, moist Summer skin without having to deal with heavier creams. It's perfect wear for Summer and preps my skin beautifully for foundation and makeup.

Loving it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous mary said...

hi! i just stumbled across your blog looking for a clarins review i love the way you write. it seems like you are just talking to me!

June 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi mary

good to meet you :-D

I'm so glad you came across my blog. and thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my babbling :-D

I hope you'll visit again soon!

June 30, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home