Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 29, 2009

100% Pure Glossy Locks Anti-Frizz Smoothing Hair Balm

Check out this cute set from 100% Pure:


$24 bucks snags you three great products from 100% Pure in their first foray into styling products.

See more after the jump!

Count me curious about these. I'm a convert to 100% Pure after trying one of their makeup kits recently so I can get on board with good for you haircare product. This kit gets you three items for keeping hair under lock and ridding you of the evil frizz.

You'll get 100% Pure Glossy Locks Anti-Frizz Smoothing Hair Balm plus 100% Pure Honey Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner.

I wants. I need all the help I can get for Summer frizz with my wavy locks.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have wavy hair 2 and the thing that keeps them really in line is Frizz Ease Secret Weapon applied when my hair is damp, keeps my locks hydrated and smooth.

June 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home