Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 17, 2009

Steals and Deals: Complete NYX Brush Kit


This one is only for the chica's who are looking for brushes at the moment or need some basic brushes to start a collection. I'm a big fan of MAC brushes, they have pretty much taken over my collection however they are costly.

Check out the NYX Brush Kit! Get more for ALOT less.

Like I said this is kinda for anyone that 1. wants to save money and 2. anyone who doesn't have a ton of brushes and wants a complete brush set to do makeup with. The NYX Brush Set is $144.20 USD and includes 18 brushes (plus a brush belt)! I can't speak for quality as I haven't used these but the price rounds out at about $8 per a brush which is quite a nice deal. It pretty much covers every brush you'll need as well which makes it all the more appealing.


You'll get:

  • Blush Brush
  • Cheek Cream Brush
  • Foundation Brush
  • Powder Brush
  • Flat Top Skunk Brush
  • Fan Brush
  • Flat Brush
  • Blender Brush
  • Eye Primer Brush
  • Crease Brush
  • Shadow Brush
  • Shading Brush
  • Smoky Brush
  • Smudger
  • Brow Brush
  • Liner Brush
  • Cover Up Brush
  • All Purpose Brush
  • Brush Belt/Carrying Case

I dunno if anyone is willing to shell out $145 on the spot but I can't complain that the price is right (Is it ok to lem it for myself even though I have more brushes than I know what to do with already?). If you're want it, click it to get it!

Anyone use NYX brushes?

Any good?

Tell it!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Leane said...

I would love to have the free $ to get such a large set. There aren't any comments posted yet on the quality....I can't wait to here a report from some of your readers, muse. If these are a nice quality, I might have to make this purchase happen. Thanks for the heads up.

June 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse!
I saw the brushes and touched them. They are so soft! Their size is good,balanced and to me they look a lot like the Sephora Professionnel ones, maybe softer. As almost anything, they are more expensive in Canada if bought individually...
Laura

June 18, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi leane!

I can't wait to hear about them too as it's a rather nice set for the $$ :-D

my pleasure hun!

June 19, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi laura!

Sounds great especially since I like the Sephora Pro brushes alot :-D

wahooo! I wish I didn't have so many brushes b/c this is soooo temptin'!

June 19, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home