Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 18, 2009

Product Musings: MAC Eversun Swatches

I do believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that MAC blush in Eversun from Style Warriors is easily overlooked. It doesn't really look all that appealing does it? Kinda brown, kinda meh.....

Hmmm!


Muse with me?

Jump for it!

At first glance MAC Eversun isn't anything particularly wonderful. Brownish ho-hum with a bit of bronze thrown in for good measure. But...it manages to morph delightfully once applied and becomes this juicy, sunkissed peachy shade that's an exciting Summer color!

I picked it up on a whim and bless be the gods that I did because I'd normally skip it any other day. Turns out it's simply gorgeous!






Worthy of a pick up if you missed it. Especially for warmer tones and hey equally gorgeous on fair skinned girls too! Don't let all that muddy brown sway you, have a swatch and a try, it's quite pretty!

Loves it!

Anyone grab Eversun from Style Warriors?

Loving all over it like the Muse?

Tell it!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger SzeLing said...

I'm falling in love with Eversun too.
I'm on the same boat as you. I swear I would have skipped this any other day. But I got it anyways during all the Style Warriors hype. And thank god I did. =D Loving it! Perfect for summer.

June 18, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Jessie said...

I picked it up and I'm so glad I did! I'm a pasty (NW15) cool toned gal, and this is gorgeous. Only recently, thanks to my fav MAC SA, did I realize that I can rock warm colors. This looks so natural, sun-kissed and beautiful! I use it with my 187 & it looks lovely. It does such a great job of warming me up. Style Warriors looked so "meh" to me... and now I'm totally in love with this blush, Tempting, and Soft Force shadows =)
&hearts
Jess

PS- because of your assorted ravings, I'm seriously considering a bronzer! I'll keep you posted on how that goes =)

June 18, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello there caramel geek!

Isn't it love? if your nick is anything to go by you must have a nice medium skin tone and it must look gorg on you :-D

truly it is a fab one for Sum!

June 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Jessie!

Fantastic! I'm so happy to hear it. I'm cool toned too as my face tends to be a whole heck of alot lighter than my body :-D I'd have passed it up as a meh myself as it just looks brown and boring but it morphs into the bestest peach doesn't it?

So glad you also nailed tempting and soft fource, two other gems :-D Sometimes mac surprises!

Oh yes! Do let me know how it works out for yoU! I was scared of bronzers and just hated them but recently I'm on a rampage.

If I may suggest Guerlain Blush and Sun in Sun Light for you. It's a little pricey, 41 dollars, but I swear it'll change the way you think of bronzer :D

Hugs!

June 18, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger plue said...

i didn't buy this because it's a muddy brown. i think it will look bad on me, since it does look a little orange too :(

i shall be skipping this. hm, even if i dun, it's OOS here already i guess.

June 19, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey little sis!

It does look terribly muddy in the pot but morphs into sheer delight.

head back to the counter plue and have them apply. I think you might be surprised :-D

damn OOS already :(

June 19, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home