Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 17, 2009

Product Musings: MAC Style Warriors Soft Force and Tempting Eye Shadow Swatches


Hopefully by now everyone got their MAC Style Warrior groove on! The collection had some tempting offerings and even though I didn't haul big I still came out blessed with quite a few items that should get me through Summer and well into Fall. That's one great thing about MAC Summer, it normally ends up that the colors are so warm that I feel quite content and happy using them into Fall. Such is the case with Style Warrior Shadows Soft Force and Tempting!


Jump ahead for a muse....

Pretty difficult to resist the allure of beautiful shades like these. Tempting is a beautiful rich brown and Soft Force frosty white gold. Perhaps Soft Force isn't anything particular to write home about but I think it's pretty special when combined with Tempting for a deep smoky eye look that's quite gorgeous. Both shades aren't entirely Summer friendly in my opinion but they definitely have a strong appeal for when the cooler weather sets in plus I do so admit that each does possibly look good with a bit of bronzer.


Either way I highly recommend nabbing Soft Force and Tempting before they are gone for good. I was quite surprised (and delighted) that although the economy lays low, MAC is still going well as many Style Warrior displays I've seen are pretty much empty. You can see me wearing both shades in an FOTD here.












Anyone haul these?

Loving on 'em?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vonvon said...

Oh dear Muse,

Good to have you back. The names are very properly given....I could feel a 'soft force' drawing me to it and the other is soooo 'tempting'. I got myself the Bright future and Vibrant grape which are so summer-y...

I wonder the former 2 are still available...hehe.

June 18, 2009 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi von von i'm so late replying sorry hunny!

I hope you nailed these as they are gorg :-D

July 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home