Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 17, 2009

Beauty Most Unusual: Bacon Lip Balm


Let me tell you a cute little story. My x-boyfriend is a vegetarian and I can't recall but at the time we were discussing bacon for some odd reason or another. Him being a veggie eater he had never even tasted bacon in his life but he proceeded to make me snort myself silly when he said, "but I really like the smell of it....!" LOL ahhh the irony.

Well the lead in to that story is maybe an ideal gift for him would be bacon lip balm!

Click it.

Maybe, just maybe Cheetos Lip Balm doesn't cut it. Maybe you feel the need for more fat in your diet. Whatever the case may be J&D (whoever the hell they are) has it's own Bacon Flavored Lip Balm.

Indeed you read that right.

For a mere $3.99 you can own yourself a slice of pig in a balm. Think how appealing you'll be to your loved one tasting just like fatty bacon. J&D promises that this balm will remind you constantly why bacon is the king of all meats (silly me though lobster was the king of all meats).

Ok J&D we'll take your word for it.

If you have a yearning for more bacon you can purchase you tube here but I wish you wouldn't.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I'm a vegetarian but I don't think I can put bacon lip balm on my lips. Makes a hilarious gift though!

June 17, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I did buy the cheetos lip balm once, and I even had a sour cream & onion one too. I might draw a line at bacon though. Or maybe not, lol. By the way, the Cheetos one was the better of the 2.

June 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Crissy K said...

lol. I think your ex is not alone. I am a vegetarian and I like the smell of bacon and pork rinds too. Weird I know. I was actually commenting to my husband about some weird mix of ground toasted sesame, timor, and red chili he made for a special salad and how it reminded me of pork rinds. He was freaked out because I was sniffing away. I don't now if I would like to taste that lipgloss though. reminds me of the harry potter jelly beans...there was one that tasted like earwax... see there are things that are just not meant to be replicated and tasted.

June 17, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Eve Chan said...

Oh Muse that is too funny. It'd go nice with the bacon flowchart (http://incredimazing.com/page/Bacon_Flowchart)

But it's funny because it's true - I love the smell of bacon mmm.

June 17, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous petitez said...

This is so weird! Bacon lip balm?! I'll never try it. I still prefer my bacon the normal way...

June 18, 2009 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger I.D. said...

What about Cheetos + Bacon? ;-) LOL
We can also find Popcorn Lip Balm, all the Pepsi Cola brands flavours from Bonne Bell, Ben & Jerry's Lip Balm, Betty Crocker (like Cinnamon Rolls or Sugar Cookie, mmmm!), Lucky Charm and Trix cereals Lip Balms, Hershe'ys chocolate Lip Balm, Reese's Lip balm, and many other original flavours.
Funny Question for you Muse : if you had to invent a new (original) flavour of lip balm, which one would it be?
I think I would create a coriander Lip Balm, I love this herb.

June 18, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL emma guess it goes against the grain right?!

LOL!

June 18, 2009 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

sour cream and onion? awesome LOL!

June 18, 2009 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LMAO crissy you're obviously a strange veggie like him ;-D

oh yes who does love bertie's botts! with flavors like sausage and booger life is perfect LOL

June 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LMAO evie!

BACON!!!!!!!!! :-D

June 18, 2009 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

eww id that's gross LOL!

I can cope with the cereal and sweets but no bacon and cheetos :)D

ooo coriander! Likey!

I'd go with cherry lime orange...those just go so well together mmm! Or maybe some sort of Sonic Drink flavors :D

June 18, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL ditto pets!

June 18, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home