Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 29, 2009

WANT IT: Bobbi Brown Nautical Collection Pastel Eye Palette


We've already gotten our fair share of the Bobbi Brown Nautical Collection this year but that hasn't stopped me from loving all over the Bobbi Brown Nautical Collection Pastel Eye Palette.

Released in both Asia and Europe this gorgeous little palette shouts summer fun with shimmering baby blues, grays, buttery yellow, and a fair share of pink. At one time I considered myself a big fan of pastels but lately I feel like they look washed up on me however my mind can be changed when presented with a pretty little palette such as this.

No news of when or if it might release state side but we can all drool away happily and hope!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Anitacska said...

Got it already! :P

June 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anita

boo! jealous :D

June 30, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Vonvon said...

I am in Asia but I haven't seen anything this pretty in any of the BB stores!! I want this!!1

June 30, 2009 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey von von really want it to :-D

looks gorg!

July 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home