Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 29, 2009

Shu Uemura Moyoco Anno Cleansing Oil

Moyoco Anno is a Japanese Manga Artist, if you like manga you make recognize her work from serials such as Flowers & Bees and Sugar Sugar Rune. Teaming up with Shu Uemura, Moyoco Anno recently released Shu Cleansing Oil featuring bottles designed by Moyoco Anno herself.


Jump ahead for a peep!

Although Shu's iconic cleansing oil remains the same, the bottles containing the oil get a sassy update with these limited edition designs.

shu uemura 'Moyoco Anno Skin Purifier' High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil

This bottle features vines and heart shaped flower petals and a design of a Tokyo kamon girl.

shu uemura 'Skin Purifier' Premium A/O Cleansing Beauty Oil

This bottle features a Japanese pine tree inspired by the deep, austere green of the cleansing oil.

shu uemura 'Moyoco Anno Skin Purifier - Fresh' High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil

One of my personal favorite bottles because of it's pink color this one features a innocent kamon girl with cute cherry blossom-like design. The sweetness and innocence of the pink design are kawaii!

shu uemura 'Moyoco Anno White Recovery EX+' Brightening Cleansing Oil

EX is my favorite cleansing oil and features a combination of traditional Japanese designs in purple and green!

shu uemura 'Moyoco Anno Skin Purifier' High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil

Lastly this biottle features a mix of monotone checkered patters and a Tokyo kamon girl amidst a spray of energizing orange.

Each bottle is whimsical, sweet and worthy of a peep. I was thinking of picking one or two up and when I'm through with the oil inside I can always refill after repurchasing my normal bottle of cleaning oil from Shu. I can't help myself I'm a fan of manga and these are too cute to pass up.

Anyone haul?

Wanting to?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KissyFace Artistry said...

I've always wanted to try these but I've yet to do so. Now with this awesome packaging as a bonus I might just have to give one of them a try.

June 29, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous jonnie said...

Oh my goodness, I love Moyoco Anno (Shigeta speaks to me!) and I must have one. I've never used Shu Uemura anything though... how do I know which one is right for me?! That's a load of cash to spend on something that may not be for my skin. Pretty sure I'm nowhere near a retail location... Well, I'll have to research and give it a try. I'm wanting some new skincare to try anyway! :)

June 30, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home