Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 19, 2009

Hot Summer Fragrance: Benefit Crescent Row


Ok, so I gotta tell you. Benefit Crescent Row excites me. If you haven't already heard Benefit Crescent row is a release of three brand new fragrances based on a strip of flats (apartments for the totally clueless) in Bath, England, which serve as a home to several imaginary gals. Their lives are filled with laughter, gossip, and seduction (damn these girl's have it all) and each scent, bottle, artwork, and name was created to reflect the fascinating protagonists.

You know how terribly obsessed I am with England so of course I want all three of these but the real joy is the fact that Benefit knows good fragrance. One thing about Benefit they really put out great fragrance blends and I have the niggle in my noggin that these are going to prove to be something very, very special.

Jump ahead to read more and hear my story about Benefit past blends!

Now as I was saying Benefit has a nose for a good blend. Benefit Maybe Baby and Benefit B Spot are two of my very favorite fragrances. All of Benefit fragrances are Eau de Toilette but this doesn't prevent each of their fragrances from being quality items with long linger and beautiful throw.


Benefit Crescent Row sounds like such a gorgeous little trio that will definately bite me with the pokemon, collect them all disease. With whimsical, shabby chic packaging and a cute little story surrounding each blend it's hard to resist these!

The three fragrances are as follows:

Benefit Crescent Row Something About Sofia
Oriental Floral
Dreamy blend of oriental blossoms, mango & vanilla


Benefit Crescent Row Laugh With Me Lee Lee
Woody Floral
Light blend of citrus, jasmine & lily blossoms

Benefit Crescent Row My Place Or Yours Gina
Woody Oriental
An alluring affair of pink pepper, wild raspberry & patchouli


These cute, whimsical little fragrances are available now from Benefit Cosmetics for $36 each. Bet you can't resist picking up all three for yourself.

Loves It!

P.S. Benefit One Hot Minute officially launched today and is available for purchase from Sephora!


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Vonvon said...

I think my favorite is Lee Lee....like the subtle floral and the hint of Jasmine. The other 2 were a tad too mature for my taste....not that I am a twentysomething anymore.... ;)

June 19, 2009 at 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Mollie said...

I love Benefit and I'm a huge Anglophile to the point of being obsessive, so I must have all of these for no reasons other than that! I liked Maybe, Baby a lot... so I'm guessing I'll like the way these smell too. So exciting!

June 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

No way!?! I live in Bath, England and cannot believe my favourite make up brand have named them Crescent Row! Thats awesome. I walk past street so often, in fact normally when im heading to the benefit counter to stock up! I wish they did these in the UK :(

June 23, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi vonvon I'm not 20 that's for sure but doesn't keep me from adoring funky fun scents anyway hehe

July 1, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi mollie

DITTO all the way hun :-D I'm the same way! I adore Maybe Baby as well so I know I'll love these!

July 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi lucy

I bet you guys get them sooner or later :-D why wouldn't they release such a cute little selection in the Uk :-D

July 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home