Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 21, 2009

Beauty News: Soap and Glory Skincare Now At Target


I blogged about Soap & Glory Skincare in January being widely available in Boots, across the pond, in the far UK. I recall ranting a tad bit about how it would take two years and a mule to get it over to our side of the pond. I'm happy to report that it's now available at Target. I was at Target last Sunday and happened across it. Joy! I picked up a few bits to review for you but if you can't wait you can snag it for yourself at your local Target as it's widely available as of now in the US, bless be to the Soap & Glory gods!

Anyone see it at their Target yet?

Wanting to indulge?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow I had no idea you weren't buying Soap & Glory from Target! It's been at mine for maybe a year, or more.
I was never impressed with the brand... I hate the smell! They have a misting moisturizer that I liked except for the smell. It's just... not good. Not good mixed with manly.

May 21, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Anonymous!

I am hun :-D just the skincare that recently came out was available in the UK and not in our Targets. That's brand new to Target :-D

I know what you mean it's very unisex and leans towards a masculine scent for sure but that's part of it's appeal for me for some WEIRD reason :D

May 22, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know i love the scent too. very unique, and people often ask me what perfume im wearing lol.

May 27, 2009 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

same here desiree!

just after using the shower gel too! Without lotion or the body spray! It just lingers :-D

May 27, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home