Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 20, 2009

Product Musings: Face Stockholm Eye Dust in Vanity


Musings all about Face Stockholm Eye Dust in Vanity which the Muse is loving all over at the moment. It's a peach sparkly concoction that's rather ideal for Summer eye looks. I think it flatters nice flushed peach cheeks and will pair up quite nicely with my Dior Bronze Harmonie de Blush.






I'm kinda feeling peaches and bronze looks this Summer rather than my normal run of aquas and cooler blue shades.

What are you loving for your Summer eye looks?

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger N said...

*sigh* that looks gorgeous. What a shame we don't have that brand in Europe (at least, I've never seen it.) By the way, should you have any advice on wedding make-up,
I'm all ears/eyes ;-)

May 20, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi n!

I know it's available in Sweden for sures!

And here look:
All other orders from outside the US can be placed through our US mail order line: +001 (518) 828-2366.

YAY!

hehe!

Oooo hmmm! I'll have a think on good wedding makeup! :-D Are you the bride or the guest!?

May 20, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I'm really wanting hot saturated pinks and aquas. Then again, I feel addicted to both shades these days :)

May 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous petitez said...

Oh! I love this colour! Its super nice!

May 21, 2009 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd

for the first time in my life I'm favoring warm looks for Summer. golds, bronzes, peaches ;-D

I'm normally a hot pink, aqua, loud bold shade girl for Summer but not this year :-D

May 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too pets :-D perfect shade for Summer!

May 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home