Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 20, 2009

Face Stockholm Summer 2009 Collection: Face Stockholm Cool at the Pool


If you're a fan of the blues, not the music variety the makeup variety, Face Stockholm Cool at the Pool should appeal!

I'm a new convert to the joys of Face Stockholm so I've kinda been obsessive compulsively checking their website daily and adding ridiculous amounts of product to my cart and fighting with myself to not click enter!

Click ahead to hear about the Face Stockholm Summer Collection 2009!

As per the promo image this is what was used to create the splashing blue look you see above!

  • Make Up Base

  • A sheer application of Loose Powder #2 and Magic Wand will leave skin even without masking that natural summer glow.

  • Eyes

  • Apply Pearl Eye Shadow #44 on the lid up to the brow bone. Top off with a touch of Details Eye Dust for shimmer and shine. Brighten the inside of the eye with Clarity Eye Dust. Use Dark Blue Matte Eye Shadow and Forceful Eye Dust on the outer lid for a smokey effect. The Dark Blue Matte Eye Shadow also does double duty as a soft liner on the top lash line.

  • Lashes

  • Double up! Apply both Black and Blue Volumizing Waterproof Mascara for thick, rich lashes with a colorful twist that won’t budge, smudge or smear.

  • Cheeks

  • Cheeks pop with Organza Blush-On or Rio Crème Blush.

  • Lips

  • Full color power and shine is achieved with Instinct Lipstick and a top coat of clear glass.

    Loving the combination of hot pink lips and shocking blue on the lids! Quite reminds me of a day at the pool!

    What do you think?

    Lover of blues? I know I'm an aqua kinda chica myself!

    Tell the Muse!

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol, Muse - how much are these guys paying you?! So many posts on this brand!!! I was reading about this on MUA, I think it's time for the old Musings to come back :(

    May 20, 2009 at 7:11 PM  
    Blogger the Muse said...

    hello anonymous.

    You've left this question a few dozen times already. I don't get paid for reviews. I post on alot of brands as always. If you're a long time reader you know that I post a ton of posts on anything and everything I love.

    Where you got the idea that I get paid for reviews is beyond me. I'd be rich by now if I was paid for reviews :-D

    If you have any questions about my reviews just email me at musings.of.a.muse@gmail.com and we can discuss your concerns.

    Cheers!

    May 21, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

    Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home