Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 20, 2009

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Body Mist Review


Anyone smell this yet?

It's been a while since any one scent has captured my attention at Bath and Body Works but Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Body Mist, oh my gosh loves it!

Jump ahead for it!

I so, so hope that Bath and Body Works expands this line. They have always gone knee deep in for aromatherapy but never really touched base with it on a body fragrance level until now.

Love this so much. It's such an uplifting scent. It's a blend of jasmine, tuberose, and maté but for the most part it has a bright, cheerful almost citrus-like scent. It manages to linger incredibly long and has a nice throw too!

Considering it's aromatherapy it does manage to give you a little lift in the morning after a few spritzes. Kinda reminds me of sunshine and sunny days!

We could all use a bit of optimism in our lives right now and Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Body Mist definitely holds the key to a quick smile on a busy morning! Spritz, inhale, breath deep, and grin.

Ahhhh loves it!

Anyone try?

Loving it as much as me?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Musey! Viv here. GUESS WHAT? A bath and body works is opening up not too far from me. Takes me less than 15 minute drive to get there. WOOHOO, does a happy dance! What do you think I should get? PS - I saw that they have a guerlain dupe, the bottle that puffs thingies out? I wish they'll have that in that store!

May 20, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

This sounds wonderful!
I've been suffering a lot from anxiety attacks, so anything to reduce stress and keep me positive sounds good.

May 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey viv

AWESOME yayyayayaya! :-D glad to hear it :-D yup, I reviewed those puff things a while ago. I dunno if they are store though as it was an LE for xmas but maybe during the semi annual sale!!!!!! :-D

recs let's see...all the true blue spa stuff is really cool...love the scented oils for burning around my house :-D the new aromatherapy fragrance optimism is super nice :-D god too many things to list!

Have fun hauling hun!

May 21, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw sorry to hear dd :(

maybe a little aromatherapy will help :-D

May 21, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home