Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 15, 2009

Free Shipping At QVC


Ooooo QVC has Free Standard Shipping on a couple of beauty bits and bobs. I looked through the list and I did see an item or two that I've been wanting so I may indulge as I simply hate having to pay shipping for freaking every single item I order on QVC, hello Mister Rip Off!

There isn't alot to choose from, like for example I was kinda hoping I could score free shipping on those big jumbo bottles of Philosophy Purity but no luck there....free shipping sure, sure! But they do have a few Philosophy, BE, and other bits and bobs with free shipping.

It's worth a peek considering, as I mentioned above, that you have to pay shipping on each item ordered from QVC.

Clickie for all the bits that have free shipping. The offer is good for today only!

Happy Shopping if you do haul!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I watch QVC (UK) rather guiltily it has to be said. My family tease me about it. They do have some really good makeup things though even if the channel is a bit naff. However I rarely order because their complete lack of combining P+P. Such a rip off indeed.

April 16, 2009 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey emma

lol my mates always make fun of me about watching it!

I hate the pp rip off :P
sucks!

April 17, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home