Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 15, 2009

Beauty News: Missha


Slap me happy! The Muse was browsing around the Internets and noticed that Missha revamped it's website and now you can even order online!

Well, 'ello there!


Missha is a Korean brand that's sold in Korean, select Asian countries, and even Australia. Up until now I've never been privy to Missha within the US although I've seen a few odd pieces from it's skincare collection here and there but never it's point/base makeup collection.

Maybe I've been living under a rock but this is the first time I've seen Missha offering some of it's point and base makeup items for sale within the US online including, 'ello, BB Creams!

Now don't get too excited as they really don't have a whole lot going on at the moment, guess they are testing their feet in the US waters but they do have a few pieces here and there that can be exciting for the Asian cosmetic junkie in us all. Hey they even have the Missha Over Blusher! It's a start people, it's a start!

Some items are about the same price you'd pay in Korea but some are considerably higher. For example the BB Cream is $24.99 USD on the US site and 9,800₩ within Korea...major price jump. But they do offer free shipping with a $40 purchase and free samples plus you know you're getting a fresh tube of BB where as with E-bay you have to pay shipping, probably aren't getting samples, and may be getting an old tube.

Honestly, I'd rather give Missha my money than some E-bayer who's jacking up the price on me. At least purchasing from Missha I can justify the higher costs as being a possible deal with importing it.

Anyway you splice it count the Muse happy she can get some Missha in the US now! Tis exciting news if ever I did hear it.

Click it to check out Missha's site!

What do you think?

Excited to hear Missha is selling online now?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger plue said...

am so glad for u big sis! :D

missha isn't so popular I feel, but then it might have some gems around! i heard the concealer isn't too bad! :D tee hee!

April 15, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey little sis :-D!

it has a few odd pieces that are good but no much of it isn't so fab :D but it's a start! Maybe EH next~!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

April 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger bk377 said...

Missha isn't as jam-packed with desirables compared to other Korean brands such as Etude House or Banila Co, but the some of the stuff really is excellent and the prices make me very very happy :)

I love their:
Sexy Eye mascara - 4 line comb variant, which is the best fibre type mascara I've ever tried. I'm not usually a fan on fibre mascaras but the comb applicator makes for lovely feathery fluttery lashes which look double in number. Bonus point, the tube has a diamante jewel in the top!

Their perfect cover BB cream, blue nail varnishes, lipglosses, other mascaras and blusher quads are great too. I hope they do well in the states with their increased availability.

April 15, 2009 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Boohoo they don't ship to UK, meanies!

April 16, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bora!

I must say prices are awesome :-D I like some of their bb creams that I've tried but sadly many are too beige!

ooo that mascara sounds lovely!

I love the baked blushers they are so pretty :-D

I hope they do well here too! i'm hope EH comes to the US soon!

April 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aww emma sorry babes!

April 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home